Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been speaking with Ms.PatrYacht, AggressorTom & a few others with Offshore boats, and also some of the locals from OSO.

We want to get the group together to meet, and to plan out some fun runs this year. So, after much discussion & a confirmation from the Sand Bar, it's a DATE!

SO, who ELSE is bringing their BOAT??

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Come on Sowder ... your sig says your are rolling St. Clair in your 40 ft. Donzi. You'll be one of the big boys.

I think I can make the meeting but I'm doubting it will be by boat. It comes out of storage today and has a bunch of work to be done yet.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am in for the meeting, not sure if by boat. Like James, I have a lot of work to do, won't get it until next week. Sounds like a lot of fun!!

See Ya There,

Gus

·
Registered
552 Posts
I am really a newbie on this site

I was looking for this thread in the boating section

We to will arrive by car, that should be the easiest coming from Waterford! Several people are asking where is Nelsons, and did it have a different name in its
prior life??

Ian and I look forward to meeting everyone.
Donna

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I don't think we have any plans so we will be there! I will get a hold of c-girl, she will prolly be interested to.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Really cool. I'm in if I get to tag along. Steve?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Apr 6 2004, 09:39 AM)I will get a hold of c-girl, she will prolly be interested to.

hopefully I'm not letting a secret out of the bag, but she has already posted in here under their new boat name!!

cool name!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
We're definate maybes. We'll be coming by car also.
~Christine & Bill

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Apr 6 2004, 10:54 AM)hopefully I'm not letting a secret out of the bag, but she has already posted in here under their new boat name!!

cool name!
Ohh, I had no idea, Thanks

Very cool name

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Ms PatriYacht @ Apr 6 2004, 09:33 AM)I am really a newbie on this site

I was looking for this thread in the boating section

We to will arrive by car, that should be the easiest coming from Waterford! Several people are asking where is Nelsons, and did it have a different name in its
prior life??

Ian and I look forward to meeting everyone.
Donna
Sorry Donna,
I thought you understood that THIS was the 'main' board I was talking about.
Glad you found it!

The Sand Bar is no longer Nelson's . . . he was bought out. It's just the Sand Bar.
Immediately prior to Sand Bar it was called Offshores.

They are a new major sponsor for LSCN AND are having AMS design their website.

Sorry Rob, you can't come. We'll be talking about SECRET THINGS that only OFFSHORE OWNERS should know!!
J/K!
Get them setup so we can post their site w/directions & details!!

Looks like we've got a party startin'!

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Capt Rob can ride with us....in fact all of the Capt's including Mongo were
scheduled for a "Fun Run" last season aboard XO's boat. Ended up not participating because of the "Black Out". Let's try it again this season Capt's!!!! I will try and make the Sand Bar on the 30th. Would be cool if we could make one of the Fun Runs some kind of a amateur Poker Run.....maybe 3 stops instead of 5 with more cards given at each stop???? What do ya guys think????

XO

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Apr 6 2004, 09:54 AM)QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Apr 6 2004, 09:39 AM) I will get a hold of c-girl, she will prolly be interested to.

hopefully I'm not letting a secret out of the bag, but she has already posted in here under their new boat name!!

cool name!
??
??

Definite Maybe as well. Gotta try to find a ride in one of the fun runs

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
ok, clarifying now!!!

Sorry Kristin!

lol...

They are keeping the sunsation, but it is being christened "lunatic fringe"....

1 - 20 of 113 Posts