Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbors behind me are having their roof replaced. Currently, I am looking out my window at a crew of 13 men on a roof with jeans, work boots, and most have no shirt on.

Oh Heavenly, Joyful Day!!!
It's gonna be a good one, I can just tell.

I think around noon time I'll put on my apron and go to the fence and serve them up some Lemonade

(now's the time to notice my signature again!!)

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 29 2003, 10:03 AM)I think around noon time I'll put on my apron and go to the fence and serve them up some Lemonade

Just an apron?!?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Nothin' says lovin' like nothin' on but an apron

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Gee, with all the work and construction still being done around our neighborhood, ... no wonder Boss doesn't want to go back to work. <_<

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 29 2003, 09:11 AM)Gee, with all the work and construction still being done around our neighborhood, ... no wonder Boss doesn't want to go back to work.

Exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaactly!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 29 2003, 11:08 AM)Wouldn't my bikini be a little "obvious" ?!?!?!?!

NO! YOU KNOW US GUYS NEED TO BE HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A GOOD IDEA!
YOUR SOOOOO HOT THEY WOULD THINK YOUR.......UNAPRAOCHABLE!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Taxman @ May 29 2003, 09:21 AM)QUOTE(Shandog @ May 29 2003, 11:08 AM) Wouldn't my bikini be a little "obvious" ?!?!?!?!

NO! YOU KNOW US GUYS NEED TO BE HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A GOOD IDEA!
YOUR SOOOOO HOT THEY WOULD THINK YOUR.......UNAPRAOCHABLE!

Hey! I saw you had a couple of guys working out in the yard on Sunday Joe - I almost missed my turn because my head was looking the wrong way!!

The house looks GREAT BTW!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Ok, so at work we just had a "practice get out of the building" drill (beautiful sunshine!!!), and your inside typing away on your computer and not out..."TANNING"... in the back yard pretending to not "notice" the guys on the roof, and unless your really talented.. you just can't seem to get that one spot in the middle of your back with your favorite tanning butter...

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
shondawg, I KNOW how happy that truly makes you deep down!!

**big smiles for you**

where's that digital cam when you need one?

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ooooooooooh Gawd I wish I had a digital camera so I could share the sight of all the mens up on that roof ~ Maybe I shall work Saturday and do the yard work today!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 29 2003, 10:43 AM)Ooooooooooh Gawd I wish I had a digital camera so I could share the sight of all the mens up on that roof ~
That's quite alright, thank you.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I'd love to see pics! Where do you live again??? I'll bring the camera!

Man....we had this hot UPS driver for the longest time......We get deliveries every day
I'd be tripping on my own two feet to get to the door and see him......3crabs laughed his @$$ off (hey, I am what I am!)! Didn't matter what I had on

Have a friend that works for UPS.....he hand delivered my Victoria Secret package one day. <_< <_< Not sure if he didn't try it on first!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ May 29 2003, 11:22 AM)Hey Shandog...put a little Vodka in that Lemonade...you might get a nooner...

I'd rather have a nooner from someone else........

I just peeked again, and one was bent over and I saw BUTT CRACK!

Anywhoo, in between work, I am enjoying the sights!! lol

Happy Day Everyone

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ May 29 2003, 11:45 AM)that's it.. I'm coming over.. need some company Shandog?..

...was it the butt crack comment that put the pitchfork under ya?

(please don't tell me it was the "nooner" comment) LOL

Just Joshin ya C~Girlie Girl!!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I have the day off from school today, I am having no such luck!!!! My HOTTIE is at work and all the hot guys are in Shand-Dogs Hood!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts