Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

oh no... not again

853 views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Boss 
#1 ·
well, i tried a new self tanner with a foaming bronzer. went on VERY smooth, nice, no stinky smell. looked awesome!!

BUT now, i am starting to streak!
things are starting to turn dark that i didn't expect to turn dark!!!! i accidentally got a drop of water on my hand, and now there is a big pale spot there! i SO am NOT going to take a picture because i look sooooo rediculous!!!
i am going to be the funniest looking person at TUT!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

oh, and today i was doing returnables at kroger and i'm trying to stick the bottles in this machine and it isn't taking it. finally, a kroger guy walks by and goes, 'uh, you're trying to put the glass in the plastic machine.'
DOH!!! i'm a dork!

See less See more
#6 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 15 2004, 03:07 PM)At least you didn't turn out like C. Thomas Howell in Soul Man

maybe i (accidentally) did

spider, i know i know! lol! i feel like an eino and tivo joke gone wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARGARITAS!!!! is it cinco de mayo yet? lol!

#7 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jan 15 2004, 03:00 PM)oh, and today i was doing returnables at kroger and i'm trying to stick the bottles in this machine and it isn't taking it. finally, a kroger guy walks by and goes, 'uh, you're trying to put the glass in the plastic machine.'
DOH!!! i'm a dork!

Heeeeellllllllooooooooo.........

Knock...Knock.....Anybody in there.......(looking ing your earhole)

All the lights are on and noones home.........

J/K

#9 ·
blah! looks like pudding! lol!
but close! lmao!!!

#11 ·
yes... yes i do. where's my camera? lol!

#12 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jan 15 2004, 03:00 PM)well, i tried a new self tanner with a foaming bronzer. went on VERY smooth, nice, no stinky smell. looked awesome!!

BUT now, i am starting to streak!

Streak
Like running naked!!
It is a little cold outside isn't it?
Ae you at least wearing boots?

#13 ·
Go to Clinique and ask for the men's bronzing gel (same as the womens but more for the money) and put it on after your makeup, it works awesome, doesn't get on your clothes, doesn't streak. It's around $13 and well worth it.

Too bad its not halloween, you could go as Tigger..

#16 ·
well, i am happy to report that i no longer look like ted danson roasting whoopie at the friar's club. i showered and most of the bronzer came off... like 90% of it. i'm taking that bronzer/self tanner right back to the store and getting something better. yeah!

whew! i feel MUCH better!

#17 ·
Estee Lauder Go Bronze is great, and....if you don't like it you can exchange it, not sure about returning it......I use medium you could probably use Deep. No reason to buy the seperate bottle for the face, just buy the bottle for the body for $25, worth it, and apply everywhere.

It is a thin gel/lotion, no streaking, you can cover yourself entirely within 10 minutes, no staining clothes, and if you sleep with it on overnight for some reason in the morning it smells like you were in a tanning both

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.