Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see it so many times....I check the users online and there are WAY too many guests unregistered just looking or lurking....

Please take the time to register and if you can, make a post. Let the world hear your opinions, facts, stories and fishing tales. It really does help us all out and you will not be charged anything nor will you receive unsolicitated email from this site.

It will help this site maintain what we have going by getting sponsors to pay for this instead of the guys that own it.

Not only that, you may be eligible for cool prizes and stuff!

Mini

·
Registered
110 Posts
OK, OK you got me

I was a lurker, but now I'm registered.

Please accept my compliments on the website. I am a new boat owner and I was looking for some good info on Lake St. Clair when I found your site.

Talk to you later...

Medic 12

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you medic 12....lots of good info here. Not only this board, but the general boating section and the lake discussion too!

Mini

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi my name is ajhshot98 and I was a lurker!

LOL but now I'm registred

Since we are all confessing, but don't worry I am telling everyone I know about LSCN and I am sure that we will have a bunch of new members soon

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
I was a lurker but finally registered last week. Wasn't too sure about what I was doing though and registered my name as my "screen name" any advise on how to change it to the name that I originally wanted to use?

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Alan @ Feb 11 2003, 06:43 AM)
I was a lurker but finally registered last week. Wasn't too sure about what I was doing though and registered my name as my "screen name" any advise on how to change it to the name that I originally wanted to use?
For anybody else that wishes to change their username...

Today, you can't change it without creating a new ID. In the future, you will be able to change who you "appear as." We'll let you know when that feature is available, so stay tuned.

·
Registered
91 Posts
John,
I finally registered, hope your happy.
By the way your getting more mileage out of that picture than Hardy gets with one of his OTR trucks.
Mark M

1 - 9 of 9 Posts