Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I dont want to sound like an a$$ but it has been brought to my attention. The advertising that is going on is unauthorized by the owners of this board. I am not going to name names, but if you have a brand name logo in your avatar and/or a service, business, or product link in your signature I have to start removing them.

This site is driven by advertising, if any of the companies you have in your avatar and/or signature are interested in advertising here we can get it worked out. Have them contact me via this web site. If they are not interested in advertising here, it is my duty to remove the avatars if you do not do so yourself.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, and I have been let it go too long. The owners of the site contacted me to get something done about it.

Mini

PS if you are wondering about mine, yes All Star Rods is an official sponsor of the site. Look for more sponsors coming soon.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Thanks Mini, were just asking anything commercial related should be approved first. Once approved they are more than welcome to advertise freely.

It's the only way we can make investments back into this site and provide the most for you.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was just contacted again by Rob via PM and he told me that a percentage of the advertising dollars (depending on the amount) could be donated to a prize in a tournament on the lake.

If you, or any of your sponsors would like to advertise on the site (or in the business listing) please do not hesitate to contact me and "We'll Git 'Er DONE!"

Mini

·
Registered
338 Posts
My pet peeve: a certain poster who entertains himself by posting my IP address below his comments... guessing he doesn't like my political views. Admins do you support this kind of thing?

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTEMy pet peeve: a certain poster who entertains himself by posting my IP address below his comments... guessing he doesn't like my political views. Admins do you support this kind of thing?

I am sorry but I dont know what you are talking about. Please explain more.

Mini

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(MadWags @ Mar 31 2004, 07:19 AM)Really.
I don't understand this whole advertising thing your talking about.
Youre a funny guy MadWags....

I guess that is ok, if you want it to stay there...lol

Mini

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
QUOTE(MadWags @ Mar 31 2004, 08:19 AM)Really.
I don't understand this whole advertising thing your talking about.
Not bad Madwags, but the logo is a little small. Please reference one of Mini's posts for properly sized logos.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts