unroll from the top6177.22%
unroll from the back 45.06%
it don't matter I just put it on1316.46%
I don't change it because I do it wrong11.27%

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok my wife gets mad at me for the last 24 years because she says I put the toilet paper on the holder wrong
and for 24 years I don't see a wrong or right way

I have been trained to lower the seat I thought that was enough

what happens at your house

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
When we clean offices or any bathrooms we always fold the toilet paper in a nice little triangle. That can only be done if it rolls from the top. We will turn it around if need be.

Matt

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(tcg @ Sep 21 2009, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>When we clean offices or any bathrooms we always fold the toilet paper in a nice little triangle. That can only be done if it rolls from the top. We will turn it around if need be.

Matt

you guys are killing me here

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Sep 21 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tcg @ Sep 21 2009, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>When we clean offices or any bathrooms we always fold the toilet paper in a nice little triangle. That can only be done if it rolls from the top. We will turn it around if need be.

Matt

you guys are killing me here

We take our toilet paper folding seriously. Our daughter went with us on jobs from the time she about four years old. When she was old enough to help one of her jobs was folding the toilet paper. Child labor I know but we spent quality time together.

Matt

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Haha I'm right, always from the top, the wife likes the bottom

Toilet paper rolls for you dirty minds

·
Registered
288 Posts
im just glad if theres tp in there who cares what way its on as long as theres some in there its hell when no ones home or up to help you out

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.