Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Wow, I love all of the fish. Did you ship any home?

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Shep @ Jun 29 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now that is a boat load of fish.

Sea Bass? (bottom pic)

Black rock fish. very similar to a sea bass according to the captain.

yes, all of the halibut, yellow eye and rock fish were brought home!!

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No just gonna print them out and make the old fashioned album.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
QUOTE(scienceguru @ Jun 29 2009, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No just gonna print them out and make the old fashioned album.

Print = $$$$ I have never done it, just heard it was expensive. How much does it cost?

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
QUOTE(scienceguru @ Jun 29 2009, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shep @ Jun 29 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now that is a boat load of fish.

Sea Bass? (bottom pic)

Those halibut are good eaters. I caught a 300 pounder one time. A lot of meat, but not as good at the smaller 25-50 pounders. Congrats.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Shep @ Jun 29 2009, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(scienceguru @ Jun 29 2009, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No just gonna print them out and make the old fashioned album.

Print = $$$$ I have never done it, just heard it was expensive. How much does it cost?

I do believe that Sam's club is .12 cents a pic. Atleast that is what Laura just told me.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Shep @ Jun 29 2009, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(scienceguru @ Jun 29 2009, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shep @ Jun 29 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now that is a boat load of fish.

Sea Bass? (bottom pic)

Those halibut are good eaters. I caught a 300 pounder one time. A lot of meat, but not as good at the smaller 25-50 pounders. Congrats.

I could not imagine catching one that big the ones i caught were tough to bring in!!!

Pics are pretty cheap. being selective. Not gonna get a print of every single pic. A lot are same or similar views just up close or different exposures.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Absolutely beautiful!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts