·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
w/ all of your ghost talk......

I'm either having major electrical surge problems OR
I have a ghost???

it started with a TV that shut's off all the time,
then the lamp that won't shut off w/o unplugging, then the microwave burned up, then the closet light no longer works ( i've tried 10 different bulbs and checked the fuse)
now the blow dryer won't shut off w/o unplugging it.......

and last but not least ....my cell phone wouldn't work today after being on the charger all nite??????

HELP???

maybe there is too much electro-magnetic energy in the house ????

anybody have a similar problem??

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Sep 21 2003, 12:31 PM)w/ all of your ghost talk......

I'm either having major electrical surge problems OR
I have a ghost???

it started with a TV that shut's off all the time,
then the lamp that won't shut off w/o unplugging, then the microwave burned up, then the closet light no longer works ( i've tried 10 different bulbs and checked the fuse)
now the blow dryer won't shut off w/o unplugging it.......

and last but not least ....my cell phone wouldn't work today after being on the charger all nite??????

HELP???

maybe there is too much electro-magnetic energy in the house ????

anybody have a similar problem??
Its a ghost. Just tell them to stop.

·
Registered
530 Posts
sometimes a offe rof good old jack daniels puts the spirits at rest

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sitting here laughing because I'm actually going to try that!!

when I get home of course.....I'm at work right now

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(conquest @ Sep 21 2003, 12:35 PM)sometimes a offe rof good old jack daniels puts the spirits at rest

Do I drink it or offer it to them??

·
Registered
530 Posts
one for them ,three for you

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Both. Drink it yourself, but make the offer. It does work when you tell them to stop. Usually.

I am laughing my butt off. Thank you. I needed a good laugh. But it makes me cough when I laugh.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Sep 21 2003, 12:39 PM)Both. Drink it yourself, but make the offer. It does work when you tell them to stop. Usually.

I am laughing my butt off. Thank you. I needed a good laugh. But it makes me cough when I laugh.
when I tell them to stop...should I be polite and say "please" OR direct & to the point and tell them to get the f$%k out?

of course while offering them a drink

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Sep 21 2003, 12:43 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Sep 21 2003, 12:39 PM) Both. Drink it yourself, but make the offer. It does work when you tell them to stop. Usually.

when I tell them to stop...should I be polite and say "please" OR direct & to the point and tell them to get the f$%k out?

of course while offering them a drink

Well if it is your Grandma, don;'t think you would want to tell her to get the f*ck out.
Just a firm, "Yes, I know you are here, but STOP it!"

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm not afraid at this point....just more irritated that my sh$t is not working correctly.

anyone know of a place that fixes small appliances?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Maybe we shouldn't take her to look at houses with us anymore. Her ghost might like the one we buy and end up haunting it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey, check this out...

http://www.semghs.org/

A couple of my friends are with this society and go all over the place on investigations. They have all the cool toys to do readings a stuff. Heck, they'll even come to your house and take readings. I believe all that unexplainable white stuff in pictures is ectoplasma. I'm sorry puppetshow, but I am going to have to go with the ghost theory.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(The Sweetest Thing @ Sep 21 2003, 02:25 PM)Hey, check this out...

http://www.semghs.org/

A couple of my friends are with this society and go all over the place on investigations. They have all the cool toys to do readings a stuff. Heck, they'll even come to your house and take readings. I believe all that unexplainable white stuff in pictures is ectoplasma. I'm sorry puppetshow, but I am going to have to go with the ghost theory.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 21 2003, 01:36 PM)Maybe we shouldn't take her to look at houses with us anymore. Her ghost might like the one we buy and end up haunting it.

only if you bought that last house that we looked at-
it was kinda "ghost friendly"

1 - 20 of 35 Posts