Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This young lady needs your help...

I just got off the phone with Diane Robbins, who's beautiful daughter Lynne was injured by a drunk driver in St. Clair Shores. Since the accident, Lynne has suffered through a very difficult rehabilitation. After hearing about us from a friend, she contacted us via e-mail hoping we could help their cause. Here is what she wrote...

I have a great 16 year old daughter (Lynne) who's life was tragically
changed since being hit by a drunk driver last August. She suffers with TBI
(traumatic brain injury). It's been a tough 10 months of searching for the
right help for Lynne. Through the effort of many, we've finally found it.
Our community is joining together for a Brain Injury Awareness event on Tuesday, June 17th at Jacks Waterfront on the Nautical Mile in SCS to share our research - and the work of others - with the community. Portions of the proceeds will benefit Lynne Parlove (the TBI victim), The Brain Injury
Association of America and Mothers Against Drunk Driving.

We'd sincerely appreciate your support by attending this event, or forwarding this information to your family, friends and collegues.

More information is available at www.projectmbt.com, or feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks for your support now, and every day. Many of you have already helped Lynne through these past months through your work in the community - thank you!

We at LSCN would like to help this cause any way we can, so I am encouraging all of our members to come out to Jacks next Tuesday for a good old fashioned LSCN Party on the Lake! The donation will be $20 per person and it will go directly to benefit Diane's cause. Please visit the link provided above to find out the details. The party will go all day long so come on by after work and wear your LSCN stuff so they will know we mean business!

Hope to see you all there next Tuesday!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Thank you for sharing that with us Mongo....I will try to be there. I looked at the site and you can also send donations to:

Donations accepted at the
door or by mail to:

Lynne Parlove
c/o Raymond James Financial
18164 Mack Avenue
Grosse Pointe, MI 48230

If I dont make it I will surely send a donation.

Mini

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I am getting disappointed in the people that view this fishing board....take take take.....now is your turn to give back a little to someone that needs it.

Here is a girl in the most formative years in her life and something devistating happens to her and her family in an instant. All they are looking for is a little support. What happened to the fisherpeople of the world wanting to help everyone?

Cmon let me hear how much you want this beautiful girl to have the best help she can get. It is only $20 and I KNOW everyone in here can afford that.

I say we group our forces and show up strong for this on Tuesday. I am trying to open my schedule up for that night so I can attend. Please try to do so and post here if you can go or at least make a donation.

Mini

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
It's a good cause. I will try to attend, if not I will send a donation.

·
Registered
927 Posts
i will try to make it also. but if i cant i have already wrote down the address so i can mail my donation. wish there was more we could do...

madman himself

1 - 5 of 5 Posts