·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I don't mind it.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It gets me big brownie points because the owner of the company (Friday Job) is out there and knows I would like to be.

I think I'm the only sober person for miles and miles.

Kinda chilly today.......low nudity levels are predicted

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jun 25 2004, 09:27 AM)Kinda chilly today.......low nudity levels are predicted

Is that what Chris Edwards on FOX 2 forcasted?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 25 2004, 09:31 AM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Jun 25 2004, 09:27 AM) Kinda chilly today.......low nudity levels are predicted

Is that what Chris Edwards on FOX 2 forcasted?

You mean high beam alert.

Joe I share in your misery. I skipped out early last Fri and were too busy to pull that two weeks in a row.

?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
it's by choice not to go...saving the vacation day for another time...

although not going is by choice, i'm sitting here wondering about the wild times i'm missing out on.

oh well.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Not sad but the boat sure is. She always likes to go to Jobbienooner because she gets to look at all the different boobs...oops what she meant to say was boats.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Jun 25 2004, 10:40 AM)Possibly, It depends on how late I have to work today. I am slammed here.
Yeah thats pretty apparent by you being on here.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Jun 25 2004, 09:43 AM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Jun 25 2004, 10:40 AM) Possibly, It depends on how late I have to work today. I am slammed here.
Yeah thats pretty apparent by you being on here.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Jun 25 2004, 09:39 AM)is anyone going to browns after work?
I probably will ... I'm still undecided about going out to the Island later today...still have work to do today...

I am a fair weather flasher anyway

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Jun 25 2004, 08:40 AM)Possibly, It depends on how late I have to work today. I am slammed here.
jabber, if you're referring to my post about browns....i'm working til 5. if you decide to go and leaving around 5:30 is good for you, call me w. 248.582.0600 or cell 248.408.9955. (i work in madison heights, so it would take me approx 35 minutes to get to beacon cove).

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jun 25 2004, 08:44 AM)QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Jun 25 2004, 09:39 AM) is anyone going to browns after work?
I probably will ... I'm still undecided about going out to the Island later today...still have work to do today...

I am a fair weather flasher anyway

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
no problemo not going here!! I went one year and did not really care for it. All I know is when I left the house this morning, Kevin was loading up the boat. he had on hi Crayon pants, pimp hat, a sexually explict shirt on and his glitter sunglasses. Yikes....I have a feeling that he will be out of control today, not that he isn't normally.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I am still on call for all of Michigan and as of about noon all of Ohio as well. No jobbie for me this year. Tomorrow I have to drive to Columbus for a call early Sunday morning. I "might" get to the boat sometime Sunday afternoon.....

Sure wish Mrs Spider would hurry up and win the dang lotto so I could retire and boat full time

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
No, not to bummed out this year...I need to save my vacation days and besides, it is cold out today.. buuurrrr.... I told Pauline that i would live vicariously thru her today!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Jun 25 2004, 09:51 AM)no problemo not going here!! I went one year and did not really care for it. All I know is when I left the house this morning, Kevin was loading up the boat. he had on hi Crayon pants, pimp hat, a sexually explict shirt on and his glitter sunglasses. Yikes....I have a feeling that he will be out of control today, not that he isn't normally.

So I am guessing we will be able to find him easily!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.