Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like a bunch of LSCNer's took the BRB last year to the Rathskeller. For the last 4 years about a group of 30 of us have gone down on one of the Jagermeister Saturdays when the band plays. We will probably be making reservations shortly but I thought maybe we could coordinate something with everyone and try and get the whole place to ourselves.

So I'm just thinking ahead I don't know if there was someone in particular that organized it last year but if you want to work on something together I'd be happy to help. Everyone knows what a crazy time it is w/ Jager on tap and the awesome German beers......Besides the band goes crazy when Dawnie Dawn is there.

So get ready to sing The Schnitzelbank (classic German sing-along).

Attachments

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
where is it at ?

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,425 Posts
DAkota Inn Oktoberfest
Oktoberfest starts on September 19 and runs through November 1st -- seven big weekends! Seats go fast so make your reservations early. Watch this Web site for updated information and band schedules. Please contact Karl Kurz at 313-867-9722 for reservations and more details. (No reservations are taken on the Web site.)
Did you know that you can rent the WHOLE Dakota Inn or the Rathskeller? The Inn will let you design a holiday party for your family or office. We're very flexible and will CUSTOMIZE the party for you, providing food, drinks, service, and entertainment. Since each party is different, Karl Kurz will help you create one that meets your needs and can work with you on days and times. Please call him at 313-867-9722.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
hmm sounds fun , count me in if its on a weekend,

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Me. Me. Me. I want to go....missed it last time

I'll help with planning, too.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
That was one of the best nights with LSCN; though it wasn't for Oktoberfest, just an ordinary night earlier this year and afterwards we went to boogie fever....

taxman organized it.

Can't wait for it this year~!

·
Registered
741 Posts
SOUNDS GREAT! HOWS THE FOOD. I'VE BEEN TO JACOBY'S IN DETROIT. THEY HAVE REALLY GOOD FOOD AND ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE THE MOST AUTHENTIC GERMAN FOOD AROUND. THE FREKENEK RESTURANT (IF I SPELLED IT CORRECTLY) IN FRANKENMOUTH IS ABOUT THE SAME EXCEPT THEY HAVE UNPASTURIZED KEG BEER FROM GERMANY. MAN WAS IT GOOD!

I'D LOVE TO TRY ANOTHER GERMAN PLACE.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
sounds like fun! i'll let you guys plan, and i'll go along for the ride!
wahooooo!
i'll be throwing the closing of the tiki bar Oktoberfest at jack's on oct 12! it ROCKS!!! fer sure!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Steve maybe you can help me organize this one. I'll get w/ Marty and see what their plans are. I'm back in my party organizing mode.

Hey BRBDriver/Taxman do you think you'd be up for the trip?

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 4 2003, 08:04 AM)That was one of the best nights with LSCN!!!!
The XO's agree with Pauline!!! We had a great time that
night!!! We are definetly interested in the next one!!!

XO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.