Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with Hubby and him, Milord, Fast~Eddie, Rerun and Waterlogged are having a great time in Put-In-Bay. I am jealous that I am not there today but some one needs to work!!
I will be leaving tommorrow to do some "fun" policing!!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Be glad you are here!!!! That sounds like a dangerous combo (P-29, Milord, Fast~Eddie, Rerun and Waterlogged) !!! They proably need the fun police though!!!!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Girlie @ Jul 24 2003, 01:04 PM)Be glad you are here!!!! That sounds like a dangerous combo (P-29, Milord, Fast~Eddie, Rerun and Waterlogged) !!! They proably need the fun police though!!!!!

Your right!! I should bring some extra money just in case if anyone needs to be bailed out!! Ha, ha

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
How long did it take them to get there???
I hope they are having 1 or 2 for me... 1 or 2 tooooooo many!!!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Focker @ Jul 24 2003, 01:27 PM)How long did it take them to get there???
I hope they are having 1 or 2 for me... 1 or 2 tooooooo many!!!!

I don't know but it wasn't 45min like usual. All I know is that Kevin was up at 4:00am getting ready to go!! he was so excited. he is like a kid in a candy store when it is Put-In-Bay time. When I talked with him last he was driving a golf cart. I just cringe when I hear that. Just one tip for everyone....do NOT go on a golf cart ride with Fast~Eddie and P-29 unless if you have a death wish.
Don't worry, I think between the group of them, they are having enough for all of us.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Jul 24 2003, 02:33 PM)When I talked with him last he was driving a golf cart. I just cringe when I hear that. Just one tip for everyone....do NOT go on a golf cart ride with Fast~Eddie and P-29 unless if you have a death wish.

Hopefully they remembered to wear their hockey helmets!!!
hehe LOL

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Focker @ Jul 24 2003, 01:38 PM)QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Jul 24 2003, 02:33 PM) When I talked with him last he was driving a golf cart. I just cringe when I hear that. Just one tip for everyone....do NOT go on a golf cart ride with Fast~Eddie and P-29 unless if you have a death wish.

Hopefully they remembered to wear their hockey helmets!!!
hehe LOL
Doubt it!! I don't think they will feel the pain anyways.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
If he is "Old" hubby, who is "New" hubby?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 24 2003, 01:52 PM)If he is "Old" hubby, who is "New" hubby?

Old as in age!!
that is my nickname for him because he is ten years older than I am. I will never have a "new" or "better" hubby than my Kevin because he's the best!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Jul 24 2003, 01:55 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 24 2003, 01:52 PM) If he is "Old" hubby, who is "New" hubby?

Old as in age!!
that is my nickname for him because he is ten years older than I am. I will never have a "new" or "better" hubby than my Kevin because he's the best!!
Thats sweet to say about your hubby!!!I hope they all have fun!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts