Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn-fangled technolgy thangs!

Thanks to the help of the LSCN peeps (as usual!!!) I finally got my digital camera hooked back up.

Yeah I know these are totaly old, but here's a couple pics from Jimmy Buffett...

Mr. & Mrs. Campari in front of the Big Red Bus:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
After scalpin... umm I mean after we decided not to go into the concert, we hung in the parking lot drinking hand-shaken margaritas. This is MidKnight, Campari and Mrs. Campari, comfortably hanging in the parking lot:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Once we hooked up with the Big Red Bus, we were happy to see a familiar (and crazy) face, Captn Peglegg:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
And of course the place to be in the parking lot (well, one of the places to be anyways) was at the back of the Big Red Bus, where Capt'n Peglegg was starting up the gas-powered, motorcycle-type, throttle-powerred blender and was furiously mixin' up some nice margaritas for all who requested them:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Unfortunately not too many other LSCN peeps were present. However, we did get to meet True North and his wife (neither shown in this pic) and Taxman and Capt'nPeglegg were also there. Besdies them, in this pic, from left to right are Manana, MananaII, Campari, MidKnight, John Maniaci:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 12 2003, 10:28 PM)
Niiiccceeeeeeee! MidKnight who???

I dunno.

What's the old saying, "I am not my brutha's keeper"? He's a mystery, combined with an enigma rolled into a pita...

<_< whatever....

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
wow!

1- awesome pics! what else you got stored on that cam? lol!
2- so THAT'S midknight!
hee hee

i am ninja: dang cameras caught me

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 12 2003, 11:02 PM)wow!

1- awesome pics! what else you got stored on that cam? lol!
2- so THAT'S midknight!
hee hee

i am ninja: dang cameras caught me

Here's MidKnight sitting at The Hideout, corrupting my child, by teaching him to be a scumbag, rock-roll guitar player on my new guitar. I knew this guy was gonna be trouble. Now my kid's all about rock-n-roll this, death-metal that! He's a real pain in the a$$, for a 4 year old! But he's a helluva guitar player!

Attachments

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Aug 12 2003, 11:11 PM)He's a real pain in the a$$, for a 4 year old! But he's a helluva guitar player!

Hey, he can jam with my little Mak! She likes playing her Tigger guitar

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 12 2003, 11:16 PM)QUOTE(Campari @ Aug 12 2003, 11:11 PM) He's a real pain in the a$$, for a 4 year old! But he's a helluva guitar player!

Hey, he can jam with my little Mak! She likes playing her Tigger guitar

There we go! The LSCN Jr. Band!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts