Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is going to be on The Apprentice next week but they didn't say why.

I'd bet a small fortune that she is suing Donald Trump for that piece of plaster that hit her on the head. Maybe even slander too when Donald Trump told her she was a rude person in the board room.

pristine over-riteous beeotch <_<

Did any of you guys watch the show last night? Who will win?

I think Amy
Kwame should've been gone a looong time ago - he has no leadership skills. He's a great follower though

ps. Nick is H O T

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Nick, hot? really?

A agree about Kwame, and I don't think Bill should be the winner.
I think Troy should have won!
I knew when they quoted him saying "I'm here to the end" yesterday, that he was going to be gone.

They said two people get fired next week. Think it's Amy and Nick?????

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well what do you think about Oma Rosa? Think she's coming back to sue?? I wouldn't put it past her <_<

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
You're right Shan-diggity, she is a self-righteous beotch!!!!!

I don't understand why it is she thinks she's someone in this world.

I heard that one of the networks was talking to her about her own show. WTF!!!!!

Cannot stand her!!!!! <_<

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I love the show. Troy was the guy that I was picking to go all the way....was really sad when he got the "your fired"

Who the hell knows about Oma Rosa...all I know I'm not that big of a fan.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
I couldn't stand Omarosa on that show! Suprised that she lasted as long as she did!

Yeah, she's probably back to sue, but I don't know for what!

I did hear that she had offers for her own show when she was on Conan. Honestly, if I hadn't saw her performance on The Apprentice before seeing her on Conan, I would have thought much differently ofher. She came accross very sweet, and actually looked hot.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Don't get me wrong I think she is hot.
Just after the "plaster" thing I no longer thought her personality was hot.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I was really sorry to see Troy get fired last night. He has been one of the most organized, productive players and has always handled himself with good-spirited competitiveness, without any hint of a cocky or mean attitude. He's a great salesman, in stark contrast to Nick, who is conceited, dumb, and the worst kind of sales guy - never researching anything and obviously looking out for his own interests and none of the customer's.

Troy's team outperformed Amy and dweeb Nick last night and should have won on technical merit - they did upfront research, were more successful getting people interested, and did a solid job of locking up a lease with only an hour or so to spare. Amy and Nick got lucky when a whopper rental dropped in their laps. What a fluke - totally wild!

That Troy took Kwame into the boardroom with him showed integrity - he was right when he described Bill has the stronger resource. Kwame is a nice guy but shouldn't be running a company. Troy or Bill could definitely be CEOs. And to disqualify Troy basically because he doesn't have a college education was ridiculous - why did Trump let him compete if he was going to dump him before the end anyway?

I thought the competition would come down to Troy and Bill. Now I'm betting on Bill and Amy. Kwame is too weak and Nick should have been gone long ago.

As far as sex appeal, that doll Carol who works for Trump has all those little girls beat.

Oh, and Omarosa can go to hell. We had a girl exactly like her working with our team for a couple years and that was real pain in the a$$.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
I wonder if the Trump's other sidekick, the other old man, would have fired Troy?

Maybe there was a hidden agenda to have Troy fired, because he didn't have the higher education. Why did the current sidekick say he was a live wire? He was effective and motivated... but not a loose cannon like Sam!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think Amy will win bc the other members have already empowered her by choosing her so many times. PLus, she had the idea to sell advertising on the pedal thingies which was very smart. Although she did a $hitty job with the promotion task (the car giveaway, big deal), when all is said and done, she is liked, she is a strong leader, and she has the business savvy to get the job done. I do believe she will win.

...and, for some strange reason...I Liked Sam

(even though he was a total corn ball)

Bill's out - his confidence is broken now

anywhoo.....we'll see what happens

·
Registered
349 Posts
agree with the popular choice of Troy. But now its up to Amy and Bill. Bill has the upper hand if you ask me.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
OMG!! That Oma Rosa is too much, always pulling the race card! Can't stand her. I think they spoofed her on Saturday Night Live, did anyone see it?

I did think Troy would have lasted longer, that was a tough call. Troy definately is a stronger leader, but a wild card also so to speak. I have always said that I can't believe Kwame is still around, but then again, this may be his strategy. He does have a Harvard MBA, which is a incredible feat, so he's not stupid. I am surprised Nick is still there too, he is a terrible salesman. I like him personally though.

My guess is that the winner will be Bill. I used to think Amy, but she has been faultering lately, and Bill is well rounded and has good ideas all the time! I think Bill is hot too!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I saw the Oma Rosa skit on SNL too MoneyShot and laughed my a$$ off.

I thought that the Trumpster did a great job on all of the skits too

I liked Troy - can't wait to see how they're bringing him back.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I think that Amy is going to win. Trump had said that he liked her earlier but then again he seems to be putting her down about the whole Amy - Nick thing. Omarosa I really do not like and I do not want to see her back on the show. She can fall of the face of the earth for all I care!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts