Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I couldn't believe she pulled that stuff on the last episode.....totaly dropping the ball. If Kwame loses cause of her it would be a really big shame.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
that may be the cause of Kwame's demise Thursday - not making an executive decision and canning her a$$. I can just hear Donald scolding him in the board room "You want to run one of my companies and you didn't have the [email protected] to fire an employee that YOU picked that with held information and then LIED to you about it?"

Kwame's getting fired

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
OMG! What a Beotch!! First she lies, then she is like "well all the logistics are messed up" like it's Kwames fault, what is his fault is that he didn't get rid of her. Amazing that he picked her before Heidi or Catrina. He is just too nice.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Drew & Mike have a conspiracy theory. They think that Trump has planted a mole in each of the two teams, to intentionally screw things up. Omarosa would no doubt be the mole in Kwami's team.

Whether or not this is true, you can tell that Diane (the lady who was calling Omarosa) and the people at the golf club, are intentionally throwing wrenches into the mix, to create some challenges.

G

·
I don't buy the mole theory, but they are definitely throwing monkey wrenches into the process. If everything ran smooth, it wouldn't make for good TV and we wouldn't be talking about it. It seems like the Omarosa phone call was planned to see what she would do, since she already got into trouble for blowing off working and taking a long lunch. A call needing action at dinner was a good test to see if she learned anything. Hmmm guess not...

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Apr 11 2004, 09:26 PM)that may be the cause of Kwame's demise Thursday - not making an executive decision and canning her a$$. I can just hear Donald scolding him in the board room "You want to run one of my companies and you didn't have the [email protected] to fire an employee that YOU picked that with held information and then LIED to you about it?"

Kwame's getting fired
I agree Kwame is not going to win, he should have fired her. I just do not understand why she lied. Why would someone do that?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Because she all she does is try to "fake it to make it". She is a pompous a$$ who likes to "think her sheot don't stink, but lean a little bit closer and the (Oma)roses really smell like boo-boo"

(A little bit of Oukast for those of you who don't know the tune)

She ought to go away and never be seen or heard from again.
I absolutely cannot stand the friggen' beotch!!!!!!! <_<

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
me neither Samson.

The mole conspiracy theory makes sense to me though. Otherwise, why on earth would someone blatently lie on national tv on the most popular television show and ruin their character? Especially her bc she is so over riteous about her [email protected] self to begin with. It just doesn't make any sense, unless she was paid to lie, which probably was.

Still....Kwame should've pulled her aside and demanded for her to tell him if the call was task related, and demanded for her to spills the beans or else.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts