Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to Hagar last night and it rocked!!!!!
The plan was for me to give Steve a ride back to the bar after I dropped everyone off at my house!
I saw him drive away!
I went to Wild Woodies and his car is still there but NO BUS????

I have to clean it and take it to Jacks for the stuff a bus!

Steve Where are you????

Help anyone see the bus this morning?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Call Convincor (Bill). His wife works for the same company as Steve. She may be able to radio to him. If you need his number, PM me and I'll send it to you.

·
Registered
336 Posts
LUCKY FOR YOU I GOT ONLINE REAL QUICK THIS MORNING!!!!

Yes, I know where the Big Red Bus IS! I couldn't miss it this morning when I pulled into the parking lot! It's here at work. I have not seen Steve this morning, so I don't know his plans, I'll get it touch with him and let you know what's up!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Ladybug @ Jul 23 2003, 09:59 AM)LUCKY FOR YOU I GOT ONLINE REAL QUICK THIS MORNING!!!!

Yes, I know where the Big Red Bus IS! I couldn't miss it this morning when I pulled into the parking lot! It's here at work. I have not seen Steve this morning, so I don't know his plans, I'll get it touch with him and let you know what's up!
Where is work?????

I need it for the charity @ Jacks

I'll come and get it

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
QUOTE(Ladybug @ Jul 23 2003, 08:59 AM)LUCKY FOR YOU I GOT ONLINE REAL QUICK THIS MORNING!!!!

you're a lifesaver!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
uh oh

i will not freak out..i will not freak out... lol!

in the capable hands of TAXMAN!!
if this means you won't be there til about 11, that's cool. i don't mind.

YEAHHHHHH!!! IT'S STUFF A BUS DAY!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Jul 23 2003, 10:08 AM)QUOTE(Ladybug @ Jul 23 2003, 08:59 AM) LUCKY FOR YOU I GOT ONLINE REAL QUICK THIS MORNING!!!!

you're a lifesaver!
I'm off to go get it with the cleaning crew!!!!
See you soon CK No worries!!!
so the

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
wahooooooooooo!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 23 2003, 09:12 AM)
uh oh

i will not freak out..i will not freak out... lol!
I was thinking that YOU were thinking the SAME EXACT THING.

Joe to the rescue......

So, what ended up happeining to BRBD?
Is he in trouble?

HEY! I'm going to have Joey tonight so I'll just run up & drop off my presents. I DO want to sit on Santa's lap real quick too!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not sure what happened Steve told Ladybug he was going to clean the bus after work......I guess he forgot I about the "stuff a bus" It all is fine.....the bus is cleaned, delivered and decorated! CK is sitting pretty on the top rack.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 23 2003, 07:42 AM)We went to Hagar last night and it rocked!!!!!
The plan was for me to give Steve a ride back to the bar after I dropped everyone off at my house!
I saw him drive away!

Steve Where are you????

I thought I saw the bus in the parking lot!!

My bf and I had second row, that concert rocked. for now on, I know to search the parking lot for the bus before every concert!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(FunHappyGrl @ Jul 25 2003, 01:41 PM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 23 2003, 07:42 AM) We went to Hagar last night and it rocked!!!!!
I saw him drive away!

Steve Where are you????

My bf and I had second row, that concert rocked. for now on, I know to search the parking lot for the bus before every concert!!!
Yes we were at Ozzfest!
We park in the VIP area.....The best way out of the lot is the limo exit out the back!
Next Bus run to DTE is Pat Benitar next week!
Come and Play with us next time your going!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 25 2003, 11:45 AM)QUOTE(FunHappyGrl @ Jul 25 2003, 01:41 PM) QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 23 2003, 07:42 AM) We went to Hagar last night and it rocked!!!!!
I saw him drive away!

Steve Where are you????

Yes we were at Ozzfest!
We park in the VIP area.....The best way out of the lot is the limo exit out the back!
Next Bus run to DTE is Pat Benitar next week!
Come and Play with us next time your going!

I'm going to Chicago this Saturday, not sure about Pat Benetar yet, but I'm sure that will be a blast.

We didn't get home from Skynard/Hagar until 2 am, had to call into work the next day...so those during the week concerts are a killer!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jul 25 2003, 01:55 PM)Taxman, is the big red bus going to Poison at dte on the 31st of august?
Yes!
I HAVE NOT GOT CONFIRMATION ON THE "FREE" TICKETS YET BUT I'M GOING FO-SURE!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts