Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I know I saw Convincor and Sassy pulling their new jetboat up South River road last night but who honked and waved to me in a SUV that was heading toward the lake on South River road last night? I waved back figuring I shouldn't be rude but I didn't recognize who it was

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
It had to have been Chris because 5 seconds after we honked and waved at you, Chris was heading towards us honking and waving. If it was a blue Envoy, it was him

It's so cool living where we do, a couple times a week, we're honking & waving at someone and vice versa.

And does anyone else think that "honking" is a funny word? lol

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Jun 23 2009, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And does anyone else think that "honking" is a funny word? lol[/color]
Not at all. That's what hooters, er I mean horns are for.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jun 23 2009, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sheamus "stuck to the code" and waved back as a decent pirate does

as my tagline says "sticking to the code since 2009.and yeah it was a blue envoy

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Twas I

Thats probably the 4th or 5th time Ive seen you coming up the river... pretty soon Im going to start thinking you never leave that area

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(Chriznat25 @ Jun 23 2009, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Twas I

Thats probably the 4th or 5th time Ive seen you coming up the river... pretty soon Im going to start thinking you never leave that area

Don't you know you should keep your eyes on the road while driving?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Chriznat25 @ Jun 23 2009, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Twas I

Slow down next time and I'll toss you a beer!

I have barely gotton out this year, we have been spending most of our time at the marina... Going to go out tomorrow for a little fishing though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts