Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watching fishing shows over the last week, I have to admit they have several pretty funny comercials that only a fisherman would understand. The commercial with the guy using the River Otter to catch his fish and the one with group of guys having a prayer session over catching a fish are top notch. I believe they are both Rapala commercials. I still chuckle to myself when I think about them. What are your favorites?

If anyone knows if there is a way to find those commercials on the internet, let me know I would like to download both of those, they are great.

·
Registered
188 Posts
That commercial with the guys praying before their fishing outing has to be the best fishing commercial I have ever seen. It's hilarious, and your right, only a fisherman would understand. That commercial with Kevin Van Dam fishing and the narrator talking about fishing for a living with Lynard Skynard singing simple man in the background is a pretty intense commercial.

·
Registered
467 Posts
The Motor Guide commercial with the old footage of Paul Elias (where he has 3 and 4 footers crashing over the bow)....reminds me of a few times out on Erie...

·
Registered
338 Posts
I understand completely, my grandfather used to have us say a prayer before we went out trolling for walleyes' and this post brought back some great memories...thanks Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts