Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The HUGE problem was,

Mrs. Campari and I had to leave WAY too early!

And the second problem was,

The VIP passes say, "Very Important Partier".

CK!!! It SHOULD be "VERY IMPORTANT PEEP" baby!!!!!!!!!

You did a GREAT job tonight, and by the lineup of cars trying to get in when we left, it was a great success as well. Thank you for such a great party.

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary!!!!! I don't know you that well, but there's feeling of pride, knowing someone who went out, took a chance and did it on their own. I envy that!!! You should be proud of yourself, you know we all are.

Way to go.

And that outfit.....

ME-OWW

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you can hear them now, then the peeps must still be up there partying (she did her job well, if that's the case).

Hey CK, don't forget to call that number I gave you. She said they really need someone like you!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 25 2003, 08:31 PM)If you can hear them now, then the peeps must still be up there partying (she did her job well, if that's the case).

Hey CK, don't forget to call that number I gave you. She said they really need someone like you!!
wHAT IS IT A TEST FACILITY FOR THE INSAIN ?

KIDDIN'
SO BUMMED I MISSED IT !
CAMPARI, HOME SO EARLY !

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Yeah, I missed it too, Eddie. Just got home. Work got into the way of my social life today...I am sorry CK and everyone else that I could not make it, but duty called, and I had to do my thing.

It sounds like I missed a realyy good time!!!!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Sorry I didn't make it. I have a ton of work to get done tomorrow, because I'm taking Friday off for the jobbie party and then GM has the shut down.

I ended up going to get the boat gassed up and pumped out, then headed over in front of Mac & Ray's to watch the sun go down. (drinking a diet Sprite)

AFireman stopped by on his way home and told me the party was great! Congradulations on another terrific sucsess CK, and Congrats on you 1 year anniversary!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 25 2003, 09:35 PM)CAMPARI, HOME SO EARLY !
That was the HUGE problem. Had family "stuff". You know... 4 year old with no available babysitter, having to meet the grandparents to pick him up, yadda yadda yadda.

Hey, weren't we gonna start some sort of PEEP babysitting service where on a rotating basis the peeps with kids would have one of their older peeplets watches the other peeps younger peepsters so the actual peeps could peep it up at the predetermined peep party place?

What's this thread about again?

Oh yeah Eddie, you missed some fine scenery. You need to get those hours straightened out fella!

Mr. Sunbum, thanks for looking out for me on that last viewing! You missed the girl-on-girl while you guys were getting food. That'll teach ya to eat!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jun 25 2003, 10:20 PM)Yeah, I missed it too

Max
Me three
I stayed home and got nothing done....there is tomorrow

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Sorry we had to miss...not to rain on anyones parade (CK you deserve it) it was a somber day

Friday is gonna be worse

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I'm so sad I missed it, too

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gary, give me a call on the cell if ya want. Not a good day, huh? Sorry to hear that.

threecarbs, you missed a helluva party! I just wish I would have been in shorts so I could have jumped in the pool. Then again, no one would EVER want to see my fat a$$ half-nekkid!

CK, when we gonna see you on the water??? <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
oh my god, i can't believe i'm still functioning! i am BEAT!!!

YOU GUYS......... THANK YOU FOR COMING!!! wow! my clients and pals were so intimidated by the "LSCN" gang that thye didn't want to stay in the pool area!!! LMAO!!!!

campari, YES, i will be contacting them cause i would LOVE to do something in FRASER!

everyone: smooches, kisses, wows and more to everyone! wow! ya'll made me cry! you are all too sweet!!! YOU all inspire me to be the person i am! WOW! i'll post a couple of my fav pics (LMAO) and send the rest to capt mike for posting in the gallery...

*sniff* love you guys...

...sorry about the see-thru pants! i am UBER EMBARASSED!!!! didn't think i was sexy, just comfortable...and just not THAT confortable!! LMAO!!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
I swung by just before 8:00 - - hoping to put some faces to names -- but then got a phone call had to run over and meet a guy at my boat. Only got to stay about 5 minutes. Looked like fun!

Maybe next time. Thanks for the invites though, CK.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Gaz @ Jun 25 2003, 11:02 PM)I swung by just before 8:00 - - hoping to put some faces to names -- but then got a phone call had to run over and meet a guy at my boat. Only got to stay about 5 minutes. Looked like fun!

Maybe next time. Thanks for the invites though, CK.
velcome for the invites!

2- WHERE WAS YOR MESH TANK AND BIKE SHORTS !!!??? lmao! we were all looking for that !!! lol!

were you a coach before! loL!

·
Registered
226 Posts
CK -- the mesh tank and bike shorts were at the cleaner's. I had to run them in because I dance on Thursday and Friday nights.

Seriously though -- congrats on your anniversary. I do have a bit of envy for those who forge out on their own and succeed. Looks like you're doing well.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
ACCORDING TO THE 'PSYCHIC'- who i have no problem sayig i think she was tryihg to extracate more money from the peeps getting readings..i am going to have a great money life, BUT i need to 'CLEAN MY CHAKRAS' which she can only do for $300 !!!!!!!!!!!

i mean
sOrry! not born yesterday! i understand she was a great psychic...AND SHE WAS!!! she was right on withmy reading..but $300!....
for her!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 26 2003, 12:08 AM)[email protected][email protected]@
me too!

you're the best, pauligan!

ps--just sneezed snottily ove keyboard and scren..oooooooooh!! here it comes.......again.! ick!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.