Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
The wheeels on the bus are going to go round and round till it gets to Cedar Point.

http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/trips/operate.cfm

http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/news/story.cfm?id=115

The first opportunity for guests to "Race for the Sky" on Top Thrill Dragster is on Cedar Point's Opening Day, Sunday, May 4. Until then, roller-coaster-riders can log on to cedarpoint.com for frequent updates and top thrills.

Please look at the calender and suggest a date. I would like to go on the 1st weekend and go before boating season start and before all thed school trips start. We already have started to get a list together so please post a 1st and 2nd & 3rd date to go.

My 1st choice is Sunday may 4th

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I would like in! The first or second weekend would work for me!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you look at the cedar point event schedule you will find that they don't have any activities such as Music week or School physics week or Church week specials going on on the first weekend. Boy I've experienced school physic week busses as far as the eye could see.

lines & lines of screaming kid. May 4th sounds good

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I'm for Sunday, May 4.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I will probably be there anyway fishing....I have a tourney on Sandusky Bay this weekend and the weekend of the 10th. So I might as well spend the time there during the off week. The 4th sounds good to me.

Mini

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I do have a question - is this a grown-ups only trip...I don't have my kids that day, anyway, but I am just curious....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I wanna go!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think this would be an adult strip opps I mean trip I will be away from my computer for a few days so please keep adding to the list From the imfo I've gotten we would be on opening day and they say the park is empty so lets rip it up.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Apr 21 2003, 12:32 AM)I'm for Sunday, May 4.

I would be interested

no kids that weekend either!
Saleena- will Sowder be going?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
captpeglegg, i would be very interested in going !
how long would it approx. take ?
what would the e.t.a. on the time of driving the bus ? maybe steve's knows? maybe taxman knows ?

last time i was there, p29 & i went, the magnum was new !
really want to get on those other costers ! holy crap do they look awesome !!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Apr 21 2003, 12:52 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Apr 21 2003, 12:32 AM) I'm for Sunday, May 4.

I would be interested

no kids that weekend either!
Saleena- will Sowder be going?
I haven't actually asked him, but he always makes plans for US so I am doing the same...therefore.... YES he's going

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I'd LOVE to go!!! Sunday, May 4 would be perfect too.......

I need a partner that WILL RIDE EVERY RIDE with me or i'll have to bring someone who will. Is that OK?

This is a one day event right? we're not spending the night?

Count me in, i'm a nut at Cedar Point

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
All right partner! Be prepared to (re) run to the rides!! Adrenaline flows through me there.

I picture the gates opening and all us "Red-Bussers" running through the entrance like in the beginning of the Drew Carey Show

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Apr 21 2003, 06:00 PM)All right partner! Be prepared to (re) run to the rides!! Adrenaline flows through me there.

I picture the gates opening and all us "Red-Bussers" running through the entrance like in the beginning of the Drew Carey Show

i believe that is a pretty accurate picture, with this group !!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Anyplace anytime I love Cedar Point. Name the date. Hey Eddie where were you yesterday?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts