Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The two friends me and Amy were bringing Sat. bailed on us now Amy is hemming and hawing about taking the boat. (Its too cold, blah blah blah). Now Amy is talking of making other plans and I'm stuck here with my boat and no-one to go with. I'm trying to round up some people but am having no luck (doesn't it seem like sometimes it's pulling teeth to try to get people out to have a good time - they all say it sounds good but they will let me know later)

Anyway, some of you have met me and some haven't. I'm extending an invitation to anyone who would like to go to the party by boat to come with me. I will have two cases of beer on the boat (staters - bring some more if you like) and the gas tank is filled to the top already. All I ask is that if you do come, please stay and return home with me on the boat - don't want to drive home alone. I have no time frame or time limits, not gonna make anyone leave early. I would like to get there a little early to get good docking.

It's a 30 footer so comfortably I have room for 5 more, maybe 7 but that would be tight. Email me and we can set up plans. The boat is at Emerald City in SCS, about 500 feet behind Jacks.

Please, don't make me drive up there by car - that just ain't right.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Hey Deuce, we'll be at your marina on Jen's boat (100 dock), around 1pm, picking up peeps at Metro at 4pm, then heading to the fish. If you don't get takers we could possibly put some crew on your boat...we'll have 6-7 on a 24 and half footer.or if ya wanna follow..etc.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BTT Sucker for punishment.

Boatchic, thats JJII well - right, ok I may just have to follow, I may have a second person on board. Invitation is still open though.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just curious, how is the water out to Tin Fish. Have a 37 footer at Emerald City and worried about the water being too shallow up near the Fish.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ May 15 2003, 04:30 PM)BTT - just like dating, set myself up for rejection

oh no!!!

I would TOTALLY be there with you!! But yeah, boat hair is an issue that day... and I'm feeling a little whimpy about the long cold drive back!!

Ask again as the weeks get warmer and you will have too many takers!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(MoreDefiant @ May 16 2003, 10:18 AM)Just curious, how is the water out to Tin Fish. Have a 37 footer at Emerald City and worried about the water being too shallow up near the Fish.
you probably have inboards on that boat, best ask hammer, i can trim up and it wasnt a problem last year, just come in straight and dont stay to the left or right cause of the pilings

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BTT

Looks like Boatchic and JJII are extremly popular and may have too many people on board so I will be taking on the overflow.

Still some room on board, let me know, we are meeting around 1pm at the JJII, 100 dock of Emerald City.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ May 16 2003, 11:22 AM)BTT

Looks like Boatchic and JJII are extremly popular and may have too many people on board so I will be taking on the overflow.

Still some room on board, let me know, we are meeting around 1pm at the JJII, 100 dock of Emerald City.
Sounds Great Deuce5!
Every weekend we pack the JJII with 6-7 peeps.
I'd rather go via boat, not worried about boat hair. Cheaper starter bevies

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BTT, one last Friday try, i will check email sat am before depature, dont miss out on the first BOAT event of the year by taking a CAR!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(MoreDefiant @ May 16 2003, 10:31 AM)Thanks for the info - little scary around the lake this season with the water levels
As of this morning, the water in my canal is at last years HIGH POINT!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts