Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am leaving around 2pm tommorrow to go to the sag river Won't be leaving until sunday night about 7. I am getting a two bed hotel room rite beside where we are fishing. I am going up by myself and meeting up with robert25 who lives up there. Pm me if you wanna go and want more details

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I would have had some one not made plans for me to go to the auto show. I won't name names because she is a member on here ands it might be the one time this week she decides to go an read something, And and her name starts with an "R". LOL

·
Registered
673 Posts
I cannot make it, but expect to see some great reports from you guys!

Good Luck!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would be there for sure. Was planning on going by myself anyways, and gave a friend i dont see much a call and he is up for it. He fishes the bay alot and does well. Im not sure if we are headed for the river or the bay or to the mouth. I was up in the river last weekend and had alot of fun. Caught 9 or 10 dink wally's. Lost 2 keepers at the hole and had a couple more nice ones on. My other buddy had about the same luck. They were real finiky. Took a few minutes to see what it was they wanted and what type of action they were looking for. They were looking for no action and had some of the lightest bites i have had with walleys. All in all it was a good day. Good opener on the river. Cant wait till this weekend...

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Oh man, and I'm going camping this weekend with my sons' Boy Scout Troop. If it weren't for that, I'd go in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am not going to make it for the afternoon bite but i will be leaving troy around 6pm if anyone is interested the ice is still good on the river

·
Registered
39 Posts
Im trying to get up agian this weekend, Ive got your cell steve i'll give you a ring if it works out. should know later on today! Rob have you seen or had any action this week? And are you guys heading out to the same spot?

·
Registered
11 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Jan 14 2010, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am leaving around 2pm tommorrow to go to the sag river Won't be leaving until sunday night about 7. I am getting a two bed hotel room rite beside where we are fishing. I am going up by myself and meeting up with robert25 who lives up there. Pm me if you wanna go and want more details

where can you park on 1st street? Im coming Saturday Morn. Ill be in the two man Rover. I usually fish Indy or Vets park but im gonna try out this spot. Let me know if you get this soon enough. Ill call the number you listed if you dont mind. I will be calling from 810-265-4XXX

James

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.