Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't have work tommorow so im thinking if i can find someone that is going out with an open seat, ill go.
if anyone is going out fishing tommorow for muskie, bass, walleye, etc. give me a pm, text or call to 586 354 7162.
thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
QUOTE(soule @ Jul 9 2009, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Don't have work tommorow so im thinking if i can find someone that is going out with an open seat, ill go.
if anyone is going out fishing tommorow for muskie, bass, walleye, etc. give me a pm, text or call to 586 354 7162.
thanks

I'll be going out in the morning, probably to simply cast or something to kill a few hours. I'm off of Jefferson in Chesterfield. Not sure exactly what time I'll be leaving but I've gotta be up at 5:15. The latest I'll probably get to the dock is 7:30 as long as everything goes quickly tomorrow (might try going to the gym around 0530). I always have room for others on the boat, but most everyone I know luckily have jobs still. I don't work Fridays, so usually it's just the dog and I.

You know anywhere around the lake where I can get a walleye or two? I haven't tried Brandenburg area, but was ALMOST considering trying to find that St. Clair Light everyone keeps talking about. I've been meaning to just go and see how long it takes me to get there. It takes me about 20 minutes to get to Gull Island from my dock, so I really don't know how much further "the light" would be.

·
Registered
43 Posts
QUOTE(soule @ Jul 9 2009, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>how long are you thinking to go out for. i sent youa pm.

I can't go out for too long...I have to drop my wife off at her carpool lot at 0530 at Selfridge and pick her up from work at noon to take her to the airport. Probably just fish for a few hours in the morning, then go back out once I get back from the airport.

(I don't know if I know how to respond to those "PMs". I've never tried to use it before and didn't see anywhere to simply respond.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts