Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
possibly going out tomorrow. rain not a problem have pilothouse just not fishing in lightning no fish worth getting zapped

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe on a saturday my gf works til 5 so im usually free. this week is vaca for me and my brother has to spend a day or 2 with his kids we been fishing all week. id just like to capitalize on the american fishing while it lasts.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Tempting ... could go for a few hours mid-day (evening job), but too bad I've got such a brutal work load. I hear you loud and clear about the US side fishing...

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
I'll be out in the morning Dennis. Give me a buzz. What time are you heading out?
586-292-1770

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
QUOTE(makowish @ Jun 19 2009, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll be out in the morning Dennis. Give me a buzz. What time are you heading out?

as of the moment my brother has wife aggro and cant go out til sunday so less i go solo or his situation changes my boat will be in her well. if you need a hand running rods/gas money ill most likely be available ill pm you my number youre braver then me posting it on the internet

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(troller11 @ Jun 19 2009, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(makowish @ Jun 19 2009, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll be out in the morning Dennis. Give me a buzz. What time are you heading out?

as of the moment my brother has wife aggro and cant go out til sunday so less i go solo or his situation changes my boat will be in her well. if you need a hand running rods/gas money ill most likely be available ill pm you my number youre braver then me posting it on the internet

I'm in Real Estate.....my number is publicly posted on about 100 real estate sites! LOL

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Well the news is saying the storms will be gone about noon tomorrow So with some luck you all can get out?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts