Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok heres the thing as most all of you I cant wait for soft water but heres my dilema ..... dont have a vessel and wife says we cant afford one right now ... shhhhhh dont tell her but shes right....Holy Crap cant believe i admitted that anyways tired of getting 6 walters a year with no steelies no salmon and well a few walters and a bunch of
s*!theads if anybody can help me out with an open seat for pike, skis, walters, steelies, or just any gamefish please PM me will ptch in on petro and barley pops not crazy just desprit for fish and soft water thanks and tight lines to all

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
i will take u out for skis always looking for guys and i will have alot more room that reminds me i have to change my boat info and port

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Tek maybe we can try to get together and try to finally give spearing a whirl went with swimmin scott and only saw a Koi I bow to you expertese

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
QUOTE(gone fishin @ Feb 6 2010, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Tek maybe we can try to get together and try to finally give spearing a whirl went with swimmin scott and only saw a Koi I bow to you expertese

I thought of you yesterday whan a large Koi swam through my hole lol. I also saw a bunch of Pike.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey I appreciate it guys if I go ith you jquintano the next pics will be your boy showin us both up but I would appreciate hooking up with my first ski thats one of my 2010 goals

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
QUOTE(gone fishin @ Feb 6 2010, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey I appreciate it guys if I go ith you jquintano the next pics will be your boy showin us both up but I would appreciate hooking up with my first ski thats one of my 2010 goals
thats funny u said that... i took a buddy of mine out this summer and he lost a muskie, then brandon looks at me and said" i told u i should of went first so i can show him how to do it" needless to say i told him to watch it and apologize.

·
Registered
958 Posts
QUOTE(jquintano78 @ Feb 6 2010, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(gone fishin @ Feb 6 2010, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey I appreciate it guys if I go ith you jquintano the next pics will be your boy showin us both up but I would appreciate hooking up with my first ski thats one of my 2010 goals
thats funny u said that... i took a buddy of mine out this summer and he lost a muskie, then brandon looks at me and said" i told u i should of went first so i can show him how to do it" needless to say i told him to watch it and apologize.

LOL!!!

I tend to have open seats tho they maybe fewer than last year since the ole' lady got her musky rod!

Man I can't wait!!!!!!! As soon as I can get my boat in the water it aint coming out till hard water hits!!!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
you will see a ton of open seats in the soft water season just keep your eyes open. I don't personally send pm's for open seats unless I have hunted or fished with someone and know them. But I will offer them when I got room. I enjoy meeting people from this site. I have yet to find a bad person on here that I have met.
But I am quite sure eventually I'll get stuck with someone (Probably someone who doesn't know all the care and maintenance a boat owner takes in his boat) who will disrespect my boat and will have to go for a swim.LOL

·
Registered
214 Posts
OK, so what's the big deal about Musky? I think you guys are just making more out of this than it really is. You Disagree? Okay then, prove it. Just take me out instead and I'll prove that Musky fishing isn't all it's cracked up to be. (man I hope this works, I've always wanted to try this. Oh crap, am I still typing?).......

·
Registered
2 Posts
QUOTE(Cleetus94 @ Feb 8 2010, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OK, so what's the big deal about Musky? I think you guys are just making more out of this than it really is. You Disagree? Okay then, prove it. Just take me out instead and I'll prove that Musky fishing isn't all it's cracked up to be. (man I hope this works, I've always wanted to try this. Oh crap, am I still typing?).......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts