Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hey all
Jason and I have an open seat for some fun with walleyes or whatever bites our bait! I got the new underwater cam I want to test out as well.
We are going to test our skillz/luck at trolling. We are going to be using mostly crawler harness set ups~ Make sure you can Bring Your Own Gear

We want to go out late morning or so. We are semi open with the time. We will be launching out of Harley. Pm me if you wanna go.

PS: We are kind of new at this walleye trolling thing Or if you have a better suggestion for catching eyes we are open.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(StillRob @ Aug 11 2009, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>GL, im heading out to harsens island going to hit up the channels

You too!

While we were out today we gathered some spots we would like to test out. Plus with testing the new underwater cam we are going to scout those places first.
Still an open seat. I'm heading to bed shortly so if you want to come Pm me by 11:30pm ish or If you do it later call if you have jasons number or leave yours so we can call you tomorrow morning.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.