Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife and I went out to Dinner at MacRay's tonight. From the upstairs you can see a LARGE patch of open water near Belle Maer. Looks like it runs in a line from just east of their harbor to the north west. Be careful out there.

·
Registered
72 Posts
QUOTE(Copout @ Feb 26 2010, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wife and I went out to Dinner at MacRay's tonight. From the upstairs you can see a LARGE patch of open water near Belle Maer. Looks like it runs in a line from just east of their harbor to the north west. Be careful out there.

thanks for the heads up.. tight lines

·
Registered
692 Posts
QUOTE(reel_'em_in @ Feb 26 2010, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Copout @ Feb 26 2010, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wife and I went out to Dinner at MacRay's tonight. From the upstairs you can see a LARGE patch of open water near Belle Maer. Looks like it runs in a line from just east of their harbor to the north west. Be careful out there.

thanks for the heads up.. tight lines

There has been open water by that area for more than a week....both north and south of the Clinton river mouth.

·
Registered
29 Posts
QUOTE(b_radici @ Feb 27 2010, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>can you troll in there yet?

i don't think it ever froze up in anchor bay at all this winter if it did it was only for a couple days cause i always seen open water and i've been out regulary.........ya always got to watch it out there.....and trolling would be dangerous

·
Registered
692 Posts
QUOTE(upnorthbro @ Feb 27 2010, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(b_radici @ Feb 27 2010, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>can you troll in there yet?

i don't think it ever froze up in anchor bay at all this winter if it did it was only for a couple days cause i always seen open water and i've been out regulary.........ya always got to watch it out there.....and trolling would be dangerous

The areas I was referring to are Belvidere bay and Campeau Bay, right alongside the river mouth....there was a LOT of ice on Anchor bay itself....near 12" in many places...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts