Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
GNT on Saturday as well. Out of Selfridge, $175 per team. I'll be there.

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
ABA will be there on June 20th at Harley Ensign

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'm in for this one.. had to do the mom's day thing at home. but this day is ours.
maybe they will have one on christmas.

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
Fathers day is the best day to have a tourney it is the one day where momma has to say yes ..... just remind her it is your day ...... to do what You want.

Thanksgiving ?? ........ Hmmmmmmmm can you say OPEN ..... I like it lets do it ......lol

·
Registered
328 Posts
Can anybody tell me if St.Clair Bass anglers is for SURE having a tournament out of Harley Ensign on opening day. And any differences between them and GNT as far as entry fees, limit number etc... Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Lk St Clair bass Anglers & Michigan Bassin Bums & Babes are holding a together tournament on June 19 th... 5 fish limit to protect the fish.. $110 at the ramp includes $10 late fee- contact Sharon Leonardi for more info 586.415.8731 check in 4:30-5:30 weigh in at 3:00 Harley launch

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
QUOTE(team houston @ Jun 8 2004, 08:11 AM)Can anybody tell me if St.Clair Bass anglers is for SURE having a tournament out of Harley Ensign on opening day. And any differences between them and GNT as far as entry fees, limit number etc... Thanks
Sharon gave the info for the St. Clair Bass anglers tournament. The GNT is also on the 19th. 5 fish limit, 2-man team, $175 per team, launch is Selfridge, blast-off is first light, registration 4:30am-5:30am (roughly). Link to the GNT website http://www.gntfish.com/

I've fished Sharon's tournament the last few years and it's a good tournament. This year though I will be the GNT for the opener. Doug runs an excellent trail as well. I can't wait and look forward to seeing some of you there.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Unfortunately I will be stuck here in Houston for the opening day tournament. I am planning to return to June 23rd.

Please save some fish for me when I get there.

Good luck to all the folks fishing the opening day events and be safe.

Mini

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
QUOTE(cruncherbaits @ Jun 10 2004, 01:20 AM)... 5 fish limit to protect the fish..
How does this protect the fish???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts