Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Great Job!!!

...to our LSCN members (& MOMC members) - Heinie, Sundown Ron, Mrymar and Bandit 38, for thier efforts & dedication, yesterday on LSC.

For those who didn't know, these fellas, took a day off work, and brought out a couple wheelchair bound veterens, for a day of muskie fishing on LSC.

Awesome job guys...sportsmanship and community service, at its finest!!

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
great job and hats off to you guys... Did mrymar play "his Itunes" and talk about "the top 5"
I still laugh my azz off thinking about that!!!!!!!

great job!

Also, MOMC is taking out soldiers and veterans Aug 30 for Operation Musk-E-Meet. Greg Virga is the MOMC contact if you would like to donate anything. I think his screen name on here is Reel Escape.

This is a good cause!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Great job guys....God bless our troops!

·
Registered
312 Posts
QUOTE(Woody95 @ Aug 20 2009, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>great job and hats off to you guys... Did mrymar play "his Itunes" and talk about "the top 5"
I still laugh my azz off thinking about that!!!!!!!

Hey man, whats done on the boat - stays on the boat.

We ended up going 4 for 6, with two of them right at 46". I wish we could have gotten them more.

It was great to take these guys out, and to hear about their turkey and deer hunts.

Great to see the MOMC get involved with the Wheelin' Sportsmen.
Great of Dale to dontate his boat for the Day.

Fun Stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.