Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the new bubble gum one.

But what the heck is up with the packaging? As soon as I take one piece out, the package falls apart. How annoying is that???

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeah same thing: i like it, i get one piece out, and the rest follow. grrrrr....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Aug 12 2003, 10:46 PM)Completely off subject, but anybody ever do "that thing" with the altoids before?

You mean those little crackling candies?

went to Sam's tonight and bought the big huge pack of cinnamon orbit...mmmmm goood! It's not all I bought <_< Ran into my friend that I haven't seen in a year though
That was cool.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
UGGH...Sam's Club is the $100 trap for me EVERY TIME.

Still love it though!

Don't buy orbit anymore, either. The pieces would all fall out of the pack and be in the bottom of my purse, then I'd pull them out of the bottom of my purse, take off the wrapper, and there'd be little cigarette chunks on it.

NO THANKS - repackage, and I'll buy it again.

Interesting topic Mike.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Aug 12 2003, 09:46 PM)Completely off subject, but anybody ever do "that thing" with the altoids before?

"You mean those little crackling candies?"
hmmmmmmmm.......curious???

POP ROCKS or altoids???

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Yeah....Pop Rocks...I couldn't remember the name.....Dang, I went over your $100.00 mark tonight <_< We have food and toilet paper
The fridge in the garage is fully stocked with beer........Life is great!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Aug 12 2003, 10:46 PM)Completely off subject, but anybody ever do "that thing" with the altoids before?

i've had 'that thing' done to me before....nice.

lmao!!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
We like to go shopping there on Sunday's and get all the free samples of chow!!! Yes, contrary to popular belief, the kids & I are HILLBILLIES!

Yee Haw - Sam's Club - BULK Pop Rocks!!! lol!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Aug 12 2003, 10:52 PM)Don't buy orbit anymore, either. The pieces would all fall out of the pack and be in the bottom of my purse, then I'd pull them out of the bottom of my purse, take off the wrapper, and there'd be little cigarette chunks on it.

NO THANKS - repackage, and I'll buy it again.
Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a problem with this!

Look at this!

Attachments

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
My purse is sooo tight, nothing falls apart....put it in your wallet. I just love the gum! Let's all email them and tell 'em to repackage their great tasting gum or we aren't buying it anymore! hmpgh!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 13 2003, 11:00 AM)Let's all email them and tell 'em to repackage their great tasting gum or we aren't buying it anymore! hmpgh!
YES!

That's what I'm thinking!

LET THEM KNOW!

I've sent 2 complaints, and they haven't responded. Now it's time to let them deal with the power of LSCN!

http://www.wrigley.com/wrigley/contact_us.asp

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Orbit is good stuff though. The packaging in europe for it is like a pez dispenser and the gum is like chicklets. But man will it blow your head off it is so strong. But gauranteed to freshen the worst of halitosis mouths.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts