Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As everyone knows, boating is expensive. Does anybody else have other high dollar hobbies??

I just got my pilots license and am planning on it digging an even bigger hole in my pocket

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Golf is not cheap, and I love to do it. I was spoiled working at a Golf Course for 12 years - didn't have to pay for nottin'!

Now,
I pay when I play (um...financially amongst others - don't get out there enough, that's for sure!!)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haven't decided yet. Getting checked out today on a Piper that is never used. May just use that instead of buying something.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I run a karaoke business.... you think regular CD's are expensive, price out good Karaoke cd's!!!

(And yes it's more of a hobby than a business, it's not my full time job)

G

·
Piloting sounds really exciting,
my other expensive hobby is caring for my horse,
upkeep, doc and dental, paying for his pad, food, meds, TLC, shoes, insurance, exercise, whew, one big fuzzy 4-legged kid.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Waterlogged - nice business. A little to far for me. Flew out of Oakland/Pontiac for license and that was way to far. Looking for something at Willow Run or Ann Arbor

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Collecting Star Wars toys can get pretty pricey.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Prowlerr @ May 29 2003, 02:21 PM)Piloting sounds really exciting,
my other expensive hobby is caring for my horse,
upkeep, doc and dental, paying for his pad, food, meds, TLC, shoes, insurance, exercise, whew, one big fuzzy 4-legged kid.

know that one
horses not the plane

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
We like snow skiing in the 'off-season'.

Non-boating time is spent fixing up the house. Last winter we got new carpeting. The winter before that was a new roof. One of these winters we'll do a new kitchen.

~Christine

1 - 20 of 57 Posts