Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aug. 11 -- After 67-year-old Hurshell Ralls went into surgery for bladder cancer, he came out of surgery missing more than he ever expected. His penis and testicles were gone.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
probally put in a jar for him to take home like kids with tonsills ,, lol

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Singing: "Detachable Penis..."

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Heard that on the radio yesterday! I can't even imagine what he is going through. Hopefully the dollar signs he is seeing is taking his mind off his missing manhood!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
It doesn't matter how much money, I don't think I would take a billion to completely loose my junk. Most of life/money/achievement for men is in pursuit of women. Even if you have a wife you want the sex and enjoy the view of others. Once you loose the member and his boys I'd expect all you would want to do is cook, clean, and sew, all those womenly activities.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Kurt I agree completely at our age. However by 67 I imagine I might have other things more important than a piece of tail. Then again, who knows I'm a far cry from 67 thank god!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Didn't they triple read the chart!!! Wouldn't you wonder why the guy was removing his goods??????? 67 is not that old that you don't want it anymore either! That is horrible.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
know what else hurts?

sharp sticks in the eye.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts