Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Our Favorite Virgin - Brittany Spears

4K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  Goose 
#1 ·
not sure if this is new but the cover of Esquire Mag. for October has her bottomless. BUT, its not what I expected.

Heres the story:

STORY ONLINE

And heres the picture:

See less See more
#10 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Oct 28 2003, 12:40 PM)Then she also says: "My family just always walked around the house naked...We were earthy people."

I know it's sick, but if I were her family I would encourage nudism in the home also!!!!

FREUD HELP ME!!!!

#11 ·
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Oct 28 2003, 12:43 PM)All the kids and teenybobers love her.
I just happen to love her too..................who's your daddys!!!!

Her arse matches her face......................very hot!!!
i think she has far wide set eyes and a huge forehead, don't get me wrong, i'm just playing Ralph with my laser pointer, she's put her self outthere for critique

#16 ·
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Oct 28 2003, 11:55 AM)I'm not gay or anything but she has a killer set of legs and I think her great bod comes from the way your body responds to working out when your 21 YEARS OLD!!
Totally a Blondestreak comment prefaced by the homosexuality disclaimer. Just like a guy!!! I told you you think like a guy!

#18 ·
QUOTE(traveler @ Oct 28 2003, 11:59 AM)QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Oct 28 2003, 11:55 AM) I'm not gay or anything but she has a killer set of legs and I think her great bod comes from the way your body responds to working out when your 21 YEARS OLD!!
Totally a Blondestreak comment prefaced by the homosexuality disclaimer. Just like a guy!!! I told you you think like a guy!

Okay - her boobies look pretty good too from a side-view!!!!

DISCLAIMER: Comments about a chick having a good body in no way makes me want to carpet munch or even make out but is due to my striving but never attaining a body like Britney Spears but understanding why a guy would want to HIT THAT!!

#20 ·
Brittany schedule of events FYI

Behind The Music
November 9, 2003
VH1

Live Interview With Diane Sawyer
November 13, 2003
ABC

The Jimmy Kimmel Show
November 13, 2003
ABC

American Music Awards
Performing
November 16, 2003
ABC 8:00PM Est.

Concert Special
November 17, 2003
ABC

The Tonight Show
November 17, 2003
NBC

In The Zone
Released to Stores
November 18, 2003

The Today Show Concert Series
Performing
November 21, 2003
NBC

Live With Regis and Kelly
Talk show and performance
November 24, 2003
ABC

#26 ·
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 31 2003, 02:09 PM)your gonna get Hazy all excited with this one
I was waiting for something like that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.