Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Monday at noon the papers will be signed and we will have our new boat for the season....

I haven't wanted to post about it only because what happened last time when we got screwed.... but we will be enjoying our new 36 express Silverton this and many summers to come--
it's in Ohio right now but another month and ahalf and she will be coming home....

Got our slip at Mac Ray- had to move because of the beam but should be okay
if our new neighbors will put up with us <_<

anyhow that's our new news.....

Stacie

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Silverton makes a great boat! Congratulations.

I heard from a friend with a farm near Evart, between Clare and Reed City, that he has 60 inches of snow on the ground. He just sees the tops of the deer's ears as they walk their trails! And my brother-in-law and sister-in-law had a bad crosscountry skiing trip recently because the snow was too deep. That can't hurt our water levels this year. And you should be able to float that big boy. Do watch your charts and stay away from that debris east of Belle Maer. That Silverton has to draft 3 feet, doesn't it?

Anyway, congrats again and have a fun, safe Summer.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
(Do watch your charts and stay away from that debris east of Belle Maer. That Silverton has to draft 3 feet, doesn't it?)

Yes it does need 3 feet
and as long as we stay within the channel they have marker we should be okay- yes lets hope with the heavy snowfall that the water levels will be up!!!

Thanks about the tip around belle Isle I remember a couple years ago when we grounded out at the tip of Belle Isle after the fireworks in the Baja had to make it all the way back to Mac Ray on one engine- was not fun!!!

this boat has a awesome chart system in it--
we have to make sure we get a updated chip

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
congratulations on the new vessel! Enjoy!

·
12,052 Posts
Congrats you guys!!!! 3 feet is what I need also, see you in the bay.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Feb 27 2004, 10:26 AM)Congrats!!! I personally believe I'll never own anything other than a Silverton. Great boats.
jay i don't think you would ever sell yours. it's like part of the family...

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Feb 27 2004, 12:37 PM)QUOTE(Jason R @ Feb 27 2004, 10:26 AM) Congrats!!! I personally believe I'll never own anything other than a Silverton. Great boats.
jay i don't think you would ever sell yours. it's like part of the family...
I don't know. If I can get one just like it only bigger. That wouldn't suck.

·
&quot;Commodore of the ToT LoT&quot;
2,809 Posts
Congrats!!!!!
Great to have ya Back!!!
Pictures???? Details??? Year????
The Tot Lot will always Rock!!!!

XO's

1 - 20 of 29 Posts