Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a pretty good time. The island is cleaner than last time I was there. It did not smell. Two other couples stayed. We had alot of fun and enjoyed the wonderful weather... untill. A boat pulled up at 145 am. There were three idiots on board. They had no regard for others cause the were blaring their music, talking loud and already drunk when they showed up. Then apparently they decided to smoke some pot
. I hollered at them to turn it down and maybe have a little regard for others who may be trying to sleep. They mocked me momentarily then turned it down for the rest of the night. Its jack arses like that, that can really ruin a good thing. We were trying to enjoy our four year anniversary and they made that extremely difficult. They were in an all white 24 foot Bayliner Cruiser. Other than dealing with these four drunken morons we had a great time. We stayed at gull for the night then went to fishers bay for a few hours.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.