Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody doing anything for the parade of lights? I am going to run around and frantically collect christmas lights and try to make my boat into a huge floating billboard. I just found out about it last night. Think I have enought time to pull it off?????

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gary, Aug 9 is StClair Shores. Clinton River is this comming Sat. I have a 1000w inverter. Thank you for all of the offers to help everyone. I still have to assemble a plan before I can take advantage of your offerings.

I have a couple of idea forming. I should have a definate by this afternoon @ gull whether I am going to and how.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I figure with my inverter and my current set up I can run 40 strings of christmas lights for about 3 hours, plus my charging system might be able to provide another hour or so.
Off to buy two more batteries for my boat. See you all on the isle in a bit.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,425 Posts
I'll be coming in from Joe's Island Party to my friend's house on the Clinton River across from Land's End. Then, heading back to the Island right after. There are parties all down the river.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Who wants to ride on a boat in the parade? It will be sponsored by Dolphin Marine and have a 20ft dolphin on top and a banner on each side. I now have a 5500W generator to light up with.

I have some places left on the boat. Who wants to ride???

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jul 30 2003, 07:09 AM)Is anybody doing anything for the parade of lights? I am going to run around and frantically collect christmas lights and try to make my boat into a huge floating billboard. I just found out about it last night. Think I have enought time to pull it off?????

They have it once a year, same as the Venetian.....Where have you been, Hazy?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 31 2003, 08:47 AM)Where have you been, Hazy?

It's been crazy here at work (GM). My book prints or printed today at 8 AM. and I have been doing surveys. Things on both fronts are slowing a bit right now though, so I should be around for a bit, but Veronique and I are on vacation next week, sooooo..................... but thank you for asking.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.