·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
call my cell 586-491-8888

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
i drive by there once in a while have allways thought thats a different place for a boat club way away from the water...

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's open to the public it's a great a small bar the strongest margiretas you will find anywhere the hottest wing and I'll bet you $20 you can't eat a dozen wings I can't eat one wing not to many chicks but draft boombas are $3.45 for 32 oz.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It never has a great night it just different the tables are glass on top but filled with sand and sea shells the balls have boat stuff (water skis beach balls fishing poles oars (no not whores oars) but its cozzy )

I've been to ernies I thought I'd have to bring my tax return to get approved by the high class hookers to get a number but others say it's good not sure has anyone gottn lucky at Ernies or just drink till there broke.

I'm not slamming Ernie's just wondering if I'm just a looser or not?

(I'm most likely a looser) LOL

·
Registered
102 Posts
QUOTE(captpeglegg @ Nov 13 2003, 05:40 PM)I've been to ernies I thought I'd have to bring my tax return to get approved by the high class hookers to get a number but others say it's good not sure has anyone gottn lucky at Ernies or just drink till there broke.
I agree. It's not a good place to get lucky and it is a bit expensive. I still like to go there now and then. You most likely are not a looser.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I'm looking to stay a little closer to home tonight!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
That place is totally kick a$$. Its total old school skipperland, its got Margaritaville written all over it. If you stay there long enough youll start to think your on vacation in a dive boat pub along the sea somewhere tropical. Its very soothing in the dead of winter. Like therapy. It was a great idea Pegleg if you only posted it around 1 or 2:00 in the afternoon.

Unfortanatly the Peeps are all spread out pretty thin tonight.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(captpeglegg @ Nov 13 2003, 05:40 PM)I've been to ernies I thought I'd have to bring my tax return to get approved by the high class hookers to get a number but others say it's good not sure has anyone gottn lucky at Ernies or just drink till there broke.

Paul.......LOL ! funny stuff !
I never got lucky there..........then again i don't ever get lucky,.....lol

you are not a looser........well maybe a little....cause only a loser, would spell loser like this: looser

Paul just razzin ya you looser

parrots cove is cool

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
10 pm cocktail sounds good want have one

·
12,052 Posts

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

I've gone broke there. Probably so has Steve. Parrot Cove is cool. I was there last time with you. 10pm is too late when you get up at 5am. Next time for sure.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I have been by the place many times, but never stopped in!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hammer I'm leaveing my house at 8:30 just thought eddie gets off at 10 he declined so I'm going to be at hte cove by 8:45 come on down and you to pandora I saw you reading this thread.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
i have an early am interview...next time for sure paul !

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Nov 13 2003, 08:48 PM)So what Eddie, they wont care if your eyes are red.
doh ! i am not interviewing for a rehab position

1 - 18 of 18 Posts