Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are at my house till the bus gets here. we are going to boogie fever. 3815 jarvis warren mi 48091. 586-431-4312

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bus will be leaving here by 9:00

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey you LSCN party freeks. We're over here so get your drunk arses over here.

·
12,052 Posts
It was fun until your wife came home Dave. Then the $h!t hit the fan.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
whatever hammer

·
Registered
741 Posts
Thanks for havin' us over Pandora!! Let the good times role!!!
I went to sleep at @3:40am and made it to work on time at 6:30am. Not much sleep again but it was well worth it.
I kinda liked that Boogie Fever bar. I thought it was much better than TNT's. I wish we just stayed at the Fever because of all the drama that came up at TNT's. Oh Well.
Still a good time anyways.

·
12,052 Posts
What drama did I miss?
Was hanging out with some SPYC friends on the other side.

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Feb 15 2004, 02:29 PM)What drama did I miss?
Was hanging out with some SPYC friends on the other side.
The only drama was when we were getting into TNT's and they wouldn't let me in at first as they were refusing my ID, even thought I had 3 forms of ID including my green card.
I told the meat-head bouncer at the door that my governemnt issued green card allowed me to enter the US, so how could it not be good enough to get into a [email protected]#ing bar?

Thankfully Dave got the owner and all was solved, but it shouldn't have had to come to that.

Other than that we had an excellent night and I think I kind of fell asleep at 5:30am on Dave's couch, after laughing my a$$ off from watching the crew give hammer his "extreme makeover".

Now though, I feel like death warmed over and have almost totally lost my voice from partying VERY hard for what leterally felt like two days non-stop .

But it was yeat another great weekend!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
OK, so where are the rest of the photo's from Saturday night? There were heaps taken, I know this, as my retina's are scarred from being "camera-flashed" so many times.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
please bring up all the pics, but cool it on the hammer pics... that was enough, where are they???

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Feb 16 2004, 10:55 AM)please bring up all the pics, but cool it on the hammer pics... that was enough, where are they???
BRBD has a tonne, I 'm sure of it. He was a photo-taking-fool on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i justt plugged the toilet, hammer where did you put the plunger when you were done with it...

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just a quick note, call me a puss thats ok. hammer got done up again at my house party. i am asking as a friend, please do not post the pictures. all other party pics are great. i am sorry that happened. it started before i knew about it. sorry jim. things did get out of control again...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts