Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I saw on here about 2 or 3 weeks ago - some information about party gear from Anytime Party Rental. We have a graduation party coming up in about 4 weeks, so I gave him a call. He said he was good with the date, so get my list together and give him a call back. I did just that......

It's a long story - won't bore you with the details - but, after 3 different phone calls where he said he'd call me back to confirm......I'm still waiting. Frustrating.

I guess the economy isn't so bad after all - at least not in the party rental business.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Not making any excuse for them but, this is like one of the busiest weeks in the party rental business. The whole month of June is crazy, but the middle two weekends are by far the busiest. This is our fourth summer doing party rentals, and it has been the same every year. Actually my husband had to burn a half a day of vacation from his regular job today to make sure he had time to get all the tents up for this weekend.

But he always finds time to call people back

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Williammummy.......sorry that Kevin or Chris did not return your call. Between May and June Anytime party rental is so busy that they can hardly keep up. Kevin literally worked alomost 100 hours last week alone. Sorry that he did not return the calls but I know they have been booked out of tents since for June since March he should have just told you that. I hope you had a nice party.

Sarah

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Well at the risk of sounding like an advertisement, if your original plan falls through, get ahold of my nephew. However, I know he's pretty booked up as well. Check the website...

http://www.get-a-tent.com

Joe Cracchiolo is his name. Tell him his Uncle Dave sent you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts