Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to my birthday bash at rosie o'grady's on 23 mile in chesterfield. friday the 18th starting at 7:00. we got the downstairs party room all to ourselves and I had to promise around 40 peeps to get it so I need a little help filling it up. If I already know you, come on up and lets have another drink or two. If I haven't met you yet, come on up and lets have a drink or two. kids are welcome til 10:00 (I think) so please if you're not doing anything come on up and say hi

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
QUOTE(Top Gun @ Sep 13 2009, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>to my birthday bash at rosie o'grady's on 23 mile in chesterfield. friday the 18th starting at 7:00. we got the downstairs party room all to ourselves and I had to promise around 40 peeps to get it so I need a little help filling it up. If I already know you, come on up and lets have another drink or two. If I haven't met you yet, come on up and lets have a drink or two. kids are welcome til 10:00 (I think) so please if you're not doing anything come on up and say hi

Happy Birthday Alan, I'll try to stop in for a pop. Thanks again for the sprinkler work this year. They have done great this summer.

Woody

·
3,236 Posts
Wife is back to afternoons and I have my kids that evening. I will make it up to you Saturday at the pre rut strut though.
Anyone interested in tickets for the pre rut strut party at gilberts can contact Allan or myself. $40 a ticket all you can eat and drink including a pig roast with pulled pork sandwiches. Their will be entertainment as well, think of this as a bachelor party.
Raffling off several guns with only 52 tickets per gun being sold.
O.k. hijack is over.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.