Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a excellent time, got to meet Mini, Dgreif,excaliber,capt.Bob, and many more. Also had the great honor, in shakeing WHO SAID GIRLS CAN'T FISH'S hand Kristie, way to go girl winning that tournament, you could get female angler of the year, you have my vote. It was so loud from what i thought was a great turn-out you had to scream in someone's ear to say something. LOL Enjoyed myself, looking forward to the next one.

h2o<----------he cup!!!! the beer was good.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
It was nice to meet you last night H20

I also had the pleasure of meeting Kristie & Mark - I heard you had to travel quite a ways to make it to the party. You looked like you were really enjoying yourselves, so I bet the trip was worth it!

Mini said there were some other anglers there as well, I didn't get to meet anyone else I don't think
but I wanted to say thanks to all who showed up! Mini was really happy to see the members from the fishing boards that were there

Joe D...where were you & the Mrs?
You guys missed a GREAT party!

·
Registered
19 Posts
It was great to meet h20 and Shandog! We did have a great time. When we finally got there!
Mark had to work late so we didn't leave Essexville until 6:00pm. Then with getting lost.......................
But I'm glad I didn't miss out on all the fun. It's been a while since I've been out dancing and the band was great! The Tin Fish is a really nice place and we will go back there! (Plus I would never give up the chance to hang out with Mni!
) We spent the night at the St Clair Inn. I love history and that place has got it!

Hopefully I will see you again!

Good luck on the water!

Kristie

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
It was nice meting you h2o.....glad to see the fishing board get some representation. As you can see these events are always fun!

Mini

1 - 4 of 4 Posts