Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Darn beeping everyday now for three days....can't figure out where its coming from...sounds like the basement until I get by the stairs then it moves to the front room!
<_<

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
The obvious would be dead battery in a smoke detector.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
checked the obvious....replaced the batteries in smoke detectors....no clock or watch alarms set....
driving me nuts though..

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Is your printer ink out?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(bikinigirl @ Oct 17 2003, 11:03 AM)There's an alarm on it???
I dunno. That's what Pauligan said her beep was from.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
pauligan, 'the 80's strikes back' is sponsored by cheez-its!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I am so sorry that my beep spawned and it's offspring made it's way to your casa... I totally understand the frustration as mine still beeps as well...

it is the printer, however, on my end and pure forgetfullness to order a new color cartridge... but it is enough to drive you insane, this I know!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 17 2003, 11:21 AM)it is the printer, however, on my end and pure forgetfullness to order a new color cartridge... but it is enough to drive you insane, this I know!
Can't you just unplug the damn thing??

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I've got the beep now also. <_< It's my carbon monoxide detector. Took the battery out entirely but it's still beeping every 20 minutes or so.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 17 2003, 11:21 AM)it is enough to drive you insane, this I know!
So that is what caused it.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Oct 17 2003, 11:37 AM)I've got the beep now also.
It's my carbon monoxide detector. Took the battery out entirely but it's still beeping every 20 minutes or so.

You're supposed to put a new one back in. Then it should stop beeping.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
some cordless phones do that when they've been left off the stand to long and there battery gets low.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I just open the side door and throw it outside and slam the door shut.
That's my solution. Nuisance removed from the home. Period.

ps. tried that technique on my ex one time when he was irritating the pi$$ out of me. didn't go over too well.
<_<

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
lol
was it raining or snowing when you did that?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Oct 17 2003, 12:37 PM)ps. tried that technique on my ex one time when he was irritating the pi$$ out of me. didn't go over too well.

that kind of reminds me of the ending of the flinstones cartoon. with fred and the cat:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts