Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been blessed to have a father that buoght a boat and lets me use it whenever I want to go musky casting and bass fishing. My dad really isnt in to musky casting as much as I would like lol. He once was a tournament salmon fisherman and now wants to do some perch fishing. Now he told me it was my job to go out perch fishing on sat morning with him and put him in the right spots. I need a little help here guys I haven't been perch fishing since I was prob 8 years old. Any advice on any spots or land marks or bait or times would be great thanks!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I've got nothing good, but the ship channel is prolly yer best bet bouy 28? I'm sure others will offer up somethin.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
i wish my dad let me take his boat out, i feel alot safer in some areas. good way to repay your old man. i was getting some decent perch in muscamoot, i havent been out in a while, so the next good day, im gonna try to get out. if you wanna stay on this of the lake, i havent seen any reports by the sclight, but could be a good time to go.

best of luck mitchell

1 - 3 of 3 Posts