Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday I left work early and took today off because I felt like [email protected] Whole body sore and stuff, and this irritating cough. I go to bed early after resting on the couch all evening. At 2:30am my cell phone rings, I let it go to voice mail. Then it rings again, and again, and again. THEN my house phone. Seems afiremen, Laney, puppetshow and some others were out and about. Well, you know what guys??? gotta' love caller ID.
You're number one on the list.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I wasn't out with them guys, but, I was told to give you a call at 2:30 this morning! I never got to it though
It's too funny that they called you then

Thanks for doing the dirty deed for me, guys!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Did I do that??????

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Dec 27 2003, 12:07 PM)It wasn't me

what goes around comes around......

try using * 69 i think it is to turn off caller id b 4 you call from now on guys...

wanted to go out tonight but still have stupid cold.
dont think anyone would appreciate me sharing it with them.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
hammer he gets hammerd and starts calling everyone in his phone book, yelling sociallll , on the way home from the bar or even when hes still at the bar. 2 30 am 4 30am. doesnt matter.
if your on his list and you didnt party with him that night your getting a call to let you know what you missed out on. so i nick named him the mad phone caller.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I tried to stop them!! Really!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
lmclao

Someone must have stolen my phone.

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(pampurred @ Dec 27 2003, 03:45 PM)Well I'm glad he doesn't have my # then! LOL
Oh, but I do.

You too Eddie.

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Dec 28 2003, 02:10 AM)Well the Midnight Rambler tried calling the Mad Phone Caller and he didn't even answer
Thats a good way of putting it, rambler.....

5 of the 6 voice messages on my cell were TOTALLY non-legible, garbled, poor cell reception, couldn't tell anything, messages.

At least when I call, I usually talk to someone, OR leave a legible message.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I had a message on mine this morning from about 230 am!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts