Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here's what you bas**rds get for breaking the "no c*ck on the raft" rule. Y'all totally disgraced the thing!! YUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Isn't that the brand new raft?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, pretty disgusting, huh? They did it as a joke. I'm hoping to have the last laugh with it though.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I see nothing wrong!

Raftguy....I think this
would have been appropriate for your post! I'm visualizing you doing that as you started this thread

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I should probably explain.... Now everyone knows that guys aren't allowed on the raft. About 2 hours prior to the pics being taken, a woman fell off the raft right behind the Z boat and took my shades with her. I kinda came unglued. After searching in the water hopelessly I finally gave up on finding them. Meanwhile, Ed and Terri's friend Mark's boss found my shades and for whatever reason knew that they belonged to one of their friends and returned them to their boat. So the guys decided to break rule #1.... but knowing that I'd want to kick all of their a**es when I saw them on the raft, they brought the shades with them. When Ed handed me my shades I was pretty happy to have them returned and decided to give them a reprieve. Not that I coulda really dragged the 3 of them off the thing anyway, but I might have tried since I was already bent. So now here's where I get to pay them back. Hopefully the whole LSCN community will see these pics and dog them for their actions!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Nothin' like a little pay back fun

Still....nothing wrong with a little man arse

Glad you got your shades back....I know how ya feel!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(CountyMounty @ Aug 2 2004, 08:47 PM)Nice buns!

LESLIE!!!! Don't egg them on!!!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have no clue and I don't think I wanna know. Keep your fingers crossed that one of the guys he works with reads these message boards!!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Buy cheap shades for use on the water, Ive had more than one friend say ahh sheet,, thoes were really good glasses. i paid alot for them.. damm now there in the water and some fish is wearing them..

stress a lot less over a 10.00 dollar pair rather then loosing 100.00 pair.Leave the good ones at home.

·
Registered
9 Posts
yes, nice buns guys........... Yes, I'll make sure they all see this post! We (Courtney and I ) had a riot pulling them... Might as well give the LADIES in the bay some visuals!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
At least they weren't wearing thongs.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Terri, I hope you and Courtney made sure to apply sunblock 50 on their arses so they didn't get sunburned!

And, yes, thanks for the visual!

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 3 2004, 01:48 AM)Still....nothing wrong with a little man arse

I AGREE! Thanks for the eye candy.

We were at the Moot on Sunday, met up with Bouys Will Be Bouys and walked the gauntlet. Some of you guys (well, maybe not YOU guys) but some of the guys out there could easily be in an Abercrombie and Fitch catalogue. What a great day it was!

But I agree with snowmaker, at least these three weren't wearing thongs.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Just to balance out this thread:

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
buns? suddenly i'm craving a danish for breakfast....

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 3 2004, 01:04 PM)Just to balance out this thread:
I must have missed that raft, was that in the children's area?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts