Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i thought about this subject this morning in the shower. i had this boyfriend once who, in conversation with me and my roommate, admitted that he pees in the shower all the time. my jaw hit the floor and me and jamie just stared at him. he was like, 'what? it goes down the drain. what's the big deal?'

since then, i've been wondering (& it's been 4 years) if it's ok to pee in the shower.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
for the record, i think it's gross. lol!
MIRTH!!!!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I NEED CLARIFACATION! DO YOU MEAN WHEN YOU ARE BY YOURSELF OR WITH SOMEONE??

EITHER WAY SEEMS OK WITH ME.

JUST WARMING THE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
the golden shower? sure, amy and I do it all the time, warm and tingley, got to do it in the shower cause you don't want pee all over your bed or hardwood floors

just kidding............

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you guys are hilarous. goose! lol!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
honestly, it probably cleaner to do it in the shower than standing in front of the toilet as most men do, specially in the morning sporting wood, between groggy morning eyes, general lack of aim, and the splash/spray factor, a lot of what should go in the toilet end up on the floor, walls, vanity, side of toilet

the drain to the shower hook directly up to the same drain as the toilet

i have also heard that urine can aid in avoiding foot ailments such as athletes foot

but i don't do it, i just use the bedpan

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(samson @ Oct 13 2003, 02:23 PM)Not every guy does it.

hmm, my guess is most do... and they start young too!... not only does my son pee in the shower, but when he was younger.. pretty much wherever, whenever he need to go..

too bad I don't have a picture of him peeing off the top of the playscape in Grosse Pointe Park onto the other kids...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
is that a foreign phenonmenon, kids peeing anywhere?

when I was in Germany Amy and I were walking down the street and saw this girl about 4-5 yrs. old pick up her skirt, drop drawers, and squat and pee next to a tree with her parent standing waiting for her,

the sidewalks were packed with people and everyone saw but it only seem Amy and I were the ones who found it odd

and... there were probably 5 public restrooms withing 2-3 blocks of pee site

does this happen in Canada?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
omigod!! lol!!
my brother once peed on the neighbor's dog! lol!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I mean,,, come on

Once that hott water hits you,,,, you're groggy,,,
Just like a baby boy changing his diaper,,,,

LET IT FLY

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 13 2003, 02:44 PM)is that a foreign phenonmenon, kids peeing anywhere?

does this happen in Canada?
hehe... yes, sadly I'm afraid he inherited half of his mother traits.. however, coming back across the border this morning he was singing his own made up song..

I'm American and I'm proud to be an American, casue Canada is boring and weird people come from Canada like my ma-ah

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cgirl! he did not!! lol!! that is too cute!!! hahahhaaa!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Oct 13 2003, 02:54 PM)hehe... yes, sadly I'm afraid he inherited half of his mother traits..
So you've been know to take a public tinkle every now and then? I bet that had heads turning!!!!!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
goose... when you gots to go.. you gots go .. thats all i can say...

CK - he pokes fun of Canadians all the time! .. (no thanks to his father) ...

·
Registered
387 Posts
QUOTEIt can't be any worse than peeing in the sink...

Oh my God, that WAS you I saw at Harpo's this past Saturday night!!!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts