Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8myl cracked me up when he emailed me and the subject was 'peep auction' lol!
love it!

anyways... here's a thread for all participating in the peep auction tomorrow night at jack's to benefit the mi humane society to sound off about what to wear, what to say, how to act, etc....

it's going to be a blastola!!! so... what ya wearing and who's particpating?

stazi, aju, 8myl, moneyshot's friend dave, dawnie dawn, p, funbags, dookie....HAMMER!!!!

how about this: who do you WANT to see go on the block?
my answer is cotty! AND capt rob!!!! other votes? what about cad monkey??? i hear he's a hottie!

come on ladies... who's up fer it? there's some hot chickas here! i'd like to see.... hmmm... sunday!

your turn!!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
What about Eddie???

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mmmmmm.... eddie would be a GRAND auctionee! hmmm....
stud!!!
good call, girlie!

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Put P-29 on Stage......I'll bet he will fetch a couple of bucks...
Ha Ha!!!!

XO

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
CK~

I will be at Jacks tomorrow! It's my friends birthday, going there for dinner and another friend is actually going to be in the auction.

As far as me joining in, well what are the rules? Do you just sit up there and get bid on? Would be kind of embarrassing if no one bids on me... <_<

Details please!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I have a friend, Paul, that is going to sign up to be auctioned, and me and 16 others will be there for dinner and then the auction(including Manana II & DD, C~Girl, and Jewels a little later)!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
whoa nellie!!!

I am so not in that auction!! (unless there is another "p" which there BETTA not be!
)

But seriously, not for me, thanks!!

Though I will be there around 7:30

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Feb 18 2004, 08:47 AM)whoa nellie!!!

I am so not in that auction!! (unless there is another "p" which there BETTA not be!
)

But seriously, not for me, thanks!!

Though I will be there around 7:30

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hey now...how did I get brought into this? CK

As DD said, "what if no one bids on me?" How embarrassing is that?

·
Registered
306 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Feb 18 2004, 09:28 AM)Hey now...how did I get brought into this? CK

As DD said, "what if no one bids on me?" How embarrassing is that?

Yeah, what Cotty said..

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
It's a very good time, and someone will bid on you.

I plan on attending!!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Feb 18 2004, 09:39 AM)It's a very good time, and someone will bid on you.

I plan on attending!!!
Yeah you plan on attending but do you plan on Participating???????

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Alright Cotty...if you participate, I will too....which means, we both have to start the bid on each other...worst case scenerio we get stuck with each other....

·
Registered
268 Posts
Well I'll be pimping a blue pin-stripe Howard Jones suit and will be ready to "strike pose" when the time comes!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Feb 18 2004, 10:17 AM)We will be there as long as I get everything done that I need to before hand!

SHE LIVES!!

Well, I can just stop in right from school.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
If people are paying buy the pound .........I bet I would bring in the most cash !!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
EVERYONE gets bid on. i went for the cheapest last year for $40. blah! lol!

anyhoo, it's a very simple and painless process. you fill out a quick questionaire so that mike has something to say about you. you go on stage, he reads your answers, and then he starts the bidding. you can stand there, clap, urge people on, do nothing, dance... what ever you want to do while you're on stage. the bidding lasts less than 3 minutes... that's it! quick, painless, and you've helped save some four-legged friends!
VERY easy!

awwwwww, come on pauligan! let's put you up there!!

i can ASSURE EVERYONE, you WILL get bid on! absolutley!!!

come on, cotty... i want to make the winning bid!

dd, it's easy.... think of ALL the support and love you guys will have there! and remember last time.... you waited too long to do the dating game and when you decided it was too late....you told me to URGE you to this one... heh heh... true to my word, girlfriend!

stazi, sounds awesome! stunning fer sure!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I might but still up in the air. I have a presentation to put on at Ford tomorrow and don't know how late it's going to run.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts