Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just returned from London where we had a great vacation. We've decided after five years of seeing each other and living together for the last year to get married in November. We have come to the conclusion that it must be love! Both of us are a little frightened, second for her, third for me but figure if we've put up with each other this long, we may as well make it legal. Candy (aka Sparky) is the finest woman I've ever known and I'm looking forward to spending my quickly approaching golden years with her.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! DON`T DO IT !!!! YOUR BRAIN IS STILL SOFT FROM VACATION!!!!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOUR LADY!!!! SOUNDS LIKE YOUR FOUND THE ONE FOR YOU.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Congrats Storm & Candy!!!!

XO

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I love happy endings
Good for the two of you!!

I wish you both a "golden" lifetime of joy and happiness together. November is a great month to get married, too
(My mom married my stepfather in November and they "were" THE happiest couple !)

Good Luck and CONGRATS, Storm & Sparky!!!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everybody! I only have one nagging doubt, she seems to be more excited about running into Sting at a resteraunt we were having dinner at in Chelsea while in London. Hope she doesn't dump me for Sting!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
thoes dang famous people allways trying to steal everyone elses girl friend ..
if you see him just set him stright if he makes a pass at her youll kick his arse ... congrats . hope you both have long and happy lifes together..

G

·
Congrats and best wishes you two. You know, we could start some really bad internet rumors about Sting if that would help...

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My God! I may have more in common with Sting than I thought!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Swensen Wedding viedos could help you relive the day over an over again and again. This way if it goes good or bad you will never forget this high time or what the hell was I thinking. And then some people could say I told you so but good luck

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Congratulations! I hope you bring each other a lifetime of happiness!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Sep 29 2003, 05:53 PM)Congratulations! I hope you bring each other a lifetime of happiness!!
ditto

1 - 20 of 32 Posts