Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
out at the saint clair light this morning with tagelder got ito some nice size perch. started of drifting crawler harnesses with bottom bouncers, got a few 11,s then anchored down in 18 ft of water and got a few 12,s a 13 and then a real nice one an eight inch away from 14'', crawlers and minnows both worked but minnows seemed to do the best

Attachments

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Nice ring perch - that thing weighs more that the eye!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
thats a nice dozen perch, and a bonus eye, great catch

·
Registered
270 Posts
Nice!!!

QUOTE(pumpkinseed @ Jul 14 2009, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>out at the saint clair light this morning with tagelder got ito some nice size perch. started of drifting crawler harnesses with bottom bouncers, got a few 11,s then anchored down in 18 ft of water and got a few 12,s a 13 and then a real nice one an eight inch away from 14'', crawlers and minnows both worked but minnows seemed to do the best

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Nice catch! We got out just up channel of the light about 11:30 - 12:00. Caught a bunch of dinks and one nice 15.5" Walleye. We were drifting and couldn't find the school to anchor in 'em. Stopped in the store for bait earlier, wondered if you were out using that lure we left ya!

·
Registered
33 Posts
QUOTE(snowman @ Jul 15 2009, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice catch! We got out just up channel of the light about 11:30 - 12:00. Caught a bunch of dinks and one nice 15.5" Walleye. We were drifting and couldn't find the school to anchor in 'em. Stopped in the store for bait earlier, wondered if you were out using that lure we left ya!

Same with us, we went out last nigth 5-8:30pm and got a bunch of dinks and a 15" wally. I did get a 35" musky while outhere on a crawler harness. It scared the sh*t out of me, I was so used to the dink bites and then Whamm my rod just bends right over and almost took me in.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice mess of fish.

We were out Monday. We kept drifting over a spot west of the SCL and hit a few 12's and 13's. Heading back out with crawlers and minnows Sunday morning.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[quote name='snowman' date='Jul 15 2009, 08:53 AM' post='892491']
Nice catch! We got out just up channel of the light about 11:30 - 12:00. Caught a bunch of dinks and one nice 15.5" Walleye. We were drifting and couldn't find the school to anchor in 'em. Stopped in the store for bait earlier, wondered if you were out using that lure we left ya!
[/quo
havent tryed the spin flex yet i think thats what its called ill try it thursday stop in at anglers point and say hey ill be there till 7 thursaday and most the day friday

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
SWEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! a perch report, nice work bro...........that big perch is a Fatty
I cant wait to get back to Simcoe this fall and come back with another 100 of those tasty fillets.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts