Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took 30 perch Friday morning. 7 Big Jumbos 12"-13". They were biting on perch rigs with shiners, in 17 FOW.

I'm just getting back to the lake after being away from her for quite a few years. Where did the Jumbo perch come from? (I know some smart arse is gonna say from mommy and daddy perch.) I don't remember catching them that big as a kid. The first one I hooked, I thought I had a walleye.

Regards and good fishing,

Twig

·
Registered
55 Posts
QUOTE(Twig @ Sep 5 2009, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Took 30 perch Friday morning. 7 Big Jumbos 12"-13". They were biting on perch rigs with shiners, in 17 FOW.

I'm just getting back to the lake after being away from her for quite a few years. Where did the Jumbo perch come from? (I know some smart arse is gonna say from mommy and daddy perch.) I don't remember catching them that big as a kid. The first one I hooked, I thought I had a walleye.

Twig

I am heading out myself to try Perch fishing for the first time this year monday. Any tips on location?

·
Registered
8 Posts
QUOTE(Fish-On! @ Sep 6 2009, 04:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Twig @ Sep 5 2009, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Took 30 perch Friday morning. 7 Big Jumbos 12"-13". They were biting on perch rigs with shiners, in 17 FOW.

Twig

I am heading out myself to try Perch fishing for the first time this year monday. Any tips on location?

I was out near marker 26 at the south channel.

Good luck,

Twig

1 - 5 of 5 Posts